• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Issues at Virginia Center Commons Mall Glenn Allen Va

Baked on Grease

My pleasure! You know you've been on internet gun forums for a looooooong time when you know about Gecko45.

Wow... Just wow.. Way too many quotes to pull from that article to laugh at. The one that got me rolling was "BTW, a one time experimentation in the military does not make one a homosexual."

His whole arguement went downhill from there.

Sent using tapatalk

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Wow... Just wow.. Way too many quotes to pull from that article to laugh at. The one that got me rolling was "BTW, a one time experimentation in the military does not make one a homosexual."

His whole arguement went downhill from there.

Sent using tapatalk

I hope that one day Gecko45 comes out of hiding and shares more of his tactical wisdom with us.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I hope that one day Gecko45 comes out of hiding and shares more of his tactical wisdom with us.

Jim, are you sure he hasn't. Think back at all the Mall Ninja's that have been here, then just went away. I met at least one that could well have been him. Got turned down by the Army then never posted again.

Baked on Grease

Another kicker quote, paraphrased from memory... "hellfire missles would be too much indoors, we use strikers."

Mallninja's have tactical missile ordanance for use inside malls now? I know he's got run-ins with Bloods/Crips but really?

Btw, they both gave out so much locational info it's a wonder someone didn't post a pic of him in his golf cart on the job. Easy peasy to find people today while they think themselves invisible on the internet.

Sent using tapatalk

ODA 226

I am a security officer and I know this mall. I am on a first name basis with several people there. The rule of no weapons applies to everyone. Nobody knows who you are and if you are or are not a law abiding citizen. Yet you seem to be up in arms about your right to carry. VA center commons is private property and as such your second amendment right does not apply there. Hate it as much as you want but it can be looked up. As security officers we are taught these rules to avoid infringing on civil rights and the like, to include the second amendment. If you can follow rules about guns and are proud owners why is it hard for you to accept this rule? Security officers respond in numbers because we are UN-ARMED and respond to every incident without body armor without weapons and use only a show of force and our words to contain any situation. If you had a bad experience then I am sorry but remain civil and comply. This goes a long way in dealing with officers in situations who have no weapons as a deterrent. Every incident is high stress, I mean look at it this way: Here you are with a gun in a place that is open to the public, Officers a re thinking "ok why does he have a gun on his person and what does he intend to do with it, is he law enforcement or some guy wanting to act like billy bad ass?"..simply put nobody knows you or your intentions. If you OC and have a cwl then more power to you, but why hassle officers working to secure as best they can a family environment? OH yeah with the Paul Blart references...seriously, thats what you say becasue you can't OC in a public place? I think we can be more grown up than that.

HMMMM...I can see where confronting an openly armed man about his firearm could lead to stress, especially when you're not armed.....

Good thing you had those SAPI plates taped to your back!!!!! ;) HAHAHA!!!!!!

Last edited:

Baked on Grease

HMMMM...I can see where confronting an openly armed man about his firearm could lead to stress, especially when you're not armed.....

Good thing you had those SAPI plates taped to your back!!!!! ;) HAHAHA!!!!!!

Loved the part where his JOB is to sit there an a take bullets while his team mate seems to construct some sort of response launcher from scratch. Also, he can get anywhere in the mall in 8 and a half minutes. Nice response time for the "rapid tactical force". Just how big is this mall? Maybe they had to wait for the cart to charge before theycould.move out.. Absolutely hilarious.

Sent using tapatalk

ocholsteroc

hahahahahahahahahaha Ninja Glock... now I understand Glock owners ahahahahahaha bwaaaahhaha

Lol hey man, I don't put rails/lights/lazers/scopes/big mag wells/100 round magazines in my Glock :lol: I just like the platform of them. G19+G26 work well together. Same with G17+G26.

I love how he got the video of that dust storm(?).

Last edited:

6L6GC

that is EXACTLY

They don't admit they have those types and they do ban cameras so it's hard to prove it to people that won't go there.

what destroyed the Coliseum Mall's viability in Hampton. Roving gangs of minority yutes were openly harassing white folk, openly/shamelessly/brazenly shop lifting, vandalizing, etc. Discussing it with mall security was was a complete waste of time.

I was thrilled when the whole thing finally had an economic melt down. Oh, of course, it was blamed on everything BUT that. The economy, the location, the competition, the weather, the price of tea in China. et.al.

roN

ocholsteroc

Last edited:

Baked on Grease

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Last edited:

ocholsteroc

The AK-47 is 100% polymer and 100% titanium and only weighs a pound....rofl :D The ninja Glock can be used in conjunction with the AK-47 to shoot down airplanes or submarines....who thinks of this stuff?

I am surprised he didn't make up some more BS and that those 9 magazines where some sort of ninja force field to stop bullets, that magnet stopped ninja throwing stars, why not those ninja AK-47 magazines? :rolleyes:

Lmao @ those submarines and airplanes.