• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jackson County Open Carry March

Michigander

imported post

Let's call it the 12th, and stop being indecisive about it.

I'll try real hard to be there, and bring some people with me.

Michigander

imported post

I'd say 10 or 11 if we want to walk for a while before we eat lunch. If this will be only the walk, probably noon-ish?

FatboyCykes

imported post

I might be down for the 12th, company party that day, but it's not until 5-6ish I think...

If you're ok with that you special guy, I'd be happy to chip in on some gas for teh car pool.

T Vance

imported post

December 12th, at 11:00 am. Let's meet up right downtown on the corner of Michigan Ave, and Jackson street. The is a little park there behind a fountain.

detroit_fan

imported post

I'm going to try and make it, along with my pregnant wife, so it will depend on how she is doing. Sat the 12th is probably the only day I can make it, so if it changes were probably not going to be able to come.

How far are we walking?

T Vance

imported post

detroit_fan wrote:
How far are we walking?

The actual downtown area of Jackson is not really that big. Parking is convienant, and as far as walking goes, you can choose to walk as far as you want.

I'd like to eat lunch, but I literally have no money to spare. I could alsways join who ever wants to eat luch and just hang out and enjoy a free water.

If you are thinking lunch, I HIGHLYSUGGEST eating at Daryl's Downtown!!! You will not be disappointed. The prices are a little steep, but the lunch menu is very reasonable (I spend the same there as I would at Quizno's). They do serve liquor though so you would need a CPL. Cabman is going to call them and see if they don't mind accomidating us. I have OCed in there in the past and have not had any issues.

If you want to eat somewhere that does not sell liquor feel free to speak up. If you don't have a CPL, a CPL holder could always hold your firearm for you while you eat in that restaurant.

detroit_fan

imported post

T Vance wrote:
detroit_fan wrote:
How far are we walking?

The actual downtown area of Jackson is not really that big. Parking is convienant, and as far as walking goes, you can choose to walk as far as you want.

I'd like to eat lunch, but I literally have no money to spare. I could alsways join who ever wants to eat luch and just hang out and enjoy a free water.

If you are thinking lunch, I HIGHLYSUGGEST eating at Daryl's Downtown!!! You will not be disappointed. The prices are a little steep, but the lunch menu is very reasonable (I spend the same there as I would at Quizno's). They do serve liquor though so you would need a CPL. Cabman is going to call them and see if they don't mind accomidating us. I have OCed in there in the past and have not had any issues.

If you want to eat somewhere that does not sell liquor feel free to speak up. If you don't have a CPL, a CPL holder could always hold your firearm for you while you eat in that restaurant.
Sounds good. I do have a cpl but the wife doesn't, so if we eat i can carry hers. I hope I can make it, just never know whats gonna happenwith a pregnant wife lol

T Vance

imported post

ttt

December 12th, at 11:00 am. Let's meet up right downtown on the corner of Michigan Ave, and Jackson street. The is a little park there behind a fountain.