• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jan. 29 @9 AM Port Orchard

Johnsmith1521

I really want to make it to this one, I missed the one that trigger dr. had on the 16th... So I made a deal with the woman, so now I can go to this one. It will be my first meet up with everyone so I hope no one bites...:D well hope all is well see you guys Saturday!

Squeak

I really want to make it to this one, I missed the one that trigger dr. had on the 16th... So I made a deal with the woman, so now I can go to this one. It will be my first meet up with everyone so I hope no one bites...:D well hope all is well see you guys Saturday!
Good! Just put yer foot down! I'm the one wearing the gun.:banana:Welcome to the Misfits!

07Altima

I will see if I can go

Have to get my wife out of bed rofl :) she hates when I leave her behind! I hope to bring them all on that day would be a good first meeting with those that go :) it will be my first time with you all. :)

07Altima

I may be unable :(

I may not make it this time around :( but will do my best to try although my car payment may end up going overdraft. something happened that has been pretty devastating, so we have a lot of things up in the air at the moment.

Sorry guys :(

1245A Defender

well,,,

You mean one of those guns that's deadly in every direction?

not every direction,,, just forward, things flew,, slide front, recoil spring and , oh yea, a bullet!
thanks to its highpoint like, saturday night special construction, the slide
was restrained, so it did not fly off the back and hit me in the face!
interesting fact,, i could shoot that gun again!
using my off hand to hold the slide down, racking it to cock and load another round,
then pushing it forward into battery, i could then pull the trigger, and repeat!

if you broke the front of the slide off of a 1911, 92fs, p-38 or ANY other
modern, well made fire arm, the slide can and will fly off the back of the gun
and it WILL smite thee in the face,,, ouch!

back to pancakes, im so excited!
i made it to triggers b-day, but that was at 10am, this one is at 9am, so its gonna be harder on me.
ill probably just make it a stay up all night kinda friday night, so i dont hafta get up early, i really hate that!
ill bring my check for donating $$$ for the 2nd amendment rally!

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

Anyone car pooling from Oly or Taco?

I just got fired from my side job, so money is super tight... Can't afford blowing a tank of gas to get up to Port Orchard...

Trigger Dr

One hour and 14 minutes to go... better get on the road...
Well, the wife and I got there at 8:55... waited and no one showed up. I will try again tomorrow on the 29th maybe I should check the calendar.

Last edited:

1245A Defender

well wtf??

One hour and 14 minutes to go... better get on the road...
Well, the wife and I got there at 8:55... waited and no one showed up. I will try again tomorrow on the 29th maybe I should check the calendar.

got there at 09:01,pm, stayed till 10:00,pm just got home,,, whats with this am, pm thing??

edit to add,,, i cant tell time.. time of edit 10:01pm

very tired, but looking to see you all.

should we all call to verify that guns will be ok???

SHOULD I CARRY MORE THAN ONE GUN,? WILL YOU????ooops caps locks got on!!!

Last edited:

Trigger Dr

Great meet up today.
Let see, TechnoWeenie, M1gnr,Deros72, Squeak and wife, Mark (from Tacoma), 1911ER, Batousaii and daughter, Bookman, TriggerDr and wife, Jarhead, and a few others that I cannot remember the names. Total about 18-19 showed up. Good service, good food and a gathering of good people exercising their God Given and Constitutionally protected rights.