• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jan. 29 @9 AM Port Orchard

Johnsmith1521

Sorry guys....

Sorry for missing this one again...:( my two month old got her first cold... Will try to make the next one... Glad to hear a lot of people showed up!

DEROS72

Awesome breakfast.We had a much bigger turnout than expected.Good to see some of you there I haven't seen in a while Jim625 for example ,glad you could come out.Really good food I thought.Jon and I were the first there.I had to call Squeak and get him moving.:0p. A small dog drug Jon's car away. Anyway I noticed that our candidate thats been on the boards didn't make it.If I were running and telling opencarry I would be supporting them etc.I sure would have made the effort to get out to these and meet the folks.I here exuses.HE wouldn't have my support. Anyway we had what about 20 or so.Nice to see all of you,as always.It's folks like this that keep me going.

As a side note when I got home I had a message from Gray.He will be speaking again at this rally coming up.HE was super last year.

1245A Defender

yea,,,

Very good turn out! To those that missed it, you missed out!:banana:

i did miss out,, ive never had too much trouble, just staying up
all night, so i could get to something early in the morning..
but lately ive been feeling less energetic, dont really know whats up with that.
some times (hardly ever) i wake up on the couch, with no real memory of laying down.
but i dont remember ever waking up in my chair!
thats never happened!
last i recall it was about 6am, then i woke up and it was 10am!
glad it was a good meet, all i can say is ill try to do better next time.
i miss my friends, squeak, deros, gogo, m1gunr, sundden vally, 1911er!!!, etc, etc,,,,

check your pms deros

Last edited: