• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

K.C. Open Carry Meeting..

randyj

So we've got jim, MoBody, and Peter.

Where is everyone else? Chiang? Richie? RevB? ComSec? (Haven't seen your ass here in a while)

What happened to the 20+ meetings we had? Where is everyone?

Come one. Make me take an akward ride with msp. Msp, you like to talk about guns...right? ;)
Count me in! Just need to verify the time...still 4pm????

Big Boy

I just got told we will be having mandatory safety training at work next Sat. (11th) :anger: :(

Last edited:

xd40armypride

Count me in. Look forward to my first meeting. Just want to verify 4 p.m on the 11th at Red Robin, yummmmm. Anything a new comer should know?

mspgunner

Count me in. Look forward to my first meeting. Just want to verify 4 p.m on the 11th at Red Robin, yummmmm. Anything a new comer should know?

I did not see 4PM any place here. Is that in stone? Coming from the east side of the State lunch would be better so I could go back the same day (4 hours each way).

Up to you folks of course. Also an "address". I have directions but an address would also be very helpful.

Jason Castillo

I did not see 4PM any place here. Is that in stone? Coming from the east side of the State lunch would be better so I could go back the same day (4 hours each way).

Up to you folks of course. Also an "address". I have directions but an address would also be very helpful.

18810 U.S. 40, Independence, MO is the address I say noon would be better, don't know about a head count though...

mspgunner

18810 U.S. 40, Independence, MO is the address I say noon would be better, don't know about a head count though...

I like it, I hope more of the east side of the State will coem along too. Hey, thanks for the address!
There seems to be one for 12:00 and one for 4:00PM. I'd do 12:00, 4:00 would be a bit tough with the drive home.
Opinions..................

Last edited:

STE-BURN

I will try to be there as well. Will be my first meeting and am looking forward to getting some info. Just need to know what time and exactly where. Saw a post on Facebook saying Red Robin but the forum here is still unclear.

mspgunner

Let's do a noon lunch instead, it seems to work better for the people coming from a few hours away...

works for me!

I willplan for 12:00 Noon. Gain, would someone from there going PM me. I'll exchange cell #s, I want to be sure I can find it!

OK, I have a couple of #'s thanks.

I'l ldrive in on Friday and enjoy a fun filled evening in KC!

Last edited:

imneo1

Would really like to make this but have training all day so will have to catch the next one. Hope everyone has a good time.

mspgunner

Would really like to make this but have training all day so will have to catch the next one. Hope everyone has a good time.

Life goes on. Hope you'll make one down the road. I was fortunate, I found lodging 3 miles from the meet up, cool, I don't have to go into K.C., makes my life a bit easier. I saw there was a Bass Pro not far away, I guess I'll have a look see Friday. I plan on getting to Independence around 2 or 3:00 Friday. No reason to have to fight traffic, then I'll do a bit of a look around.... Been to the historical sights before, I'll gaze at the endless OCers all over Independence.
If you see my CCW-OC license plate on the blue Jeep, give me a "honk"... I'll try to give the correct wave back!

mspgunner

I do not get internet on my simple phone, out the door in a few headed to Indpendence.... See ya all tomorrow, maybe one or two tonight. Look out I-70 I'm on the way...........

peterarthur

Living the life in Phoenix now :) Enjoy the meeting and smoke a cigar for me XD

I have been hearing great news about gun laws in Missouri. Constitutional carry next? ;) Message me if you are ever in Phoenix and lunch is on me.