• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6chevron

"All went well"????
You're not going to tell them about... um... what we saw on the way home?
Or that huge guy that you helped the deputy subdue?

There are certain activities, that have to be on the DL (1) when you are in the witness protection program.

But... I've probably said too much already.

Notes
1. DL = Down Low: for those who aren't "with it"

protias

For those who are attending, tonight is another night at Lizzy's. I am unable to attend this once again, so try to enjoy it without me. :p

M

McX

i cant scale the fence here, so all i can do is shout avenge me my children! and have a damn good time!

M

McX

i was going to go. but i had to go to the bathroom, and i stopped at this gas station, i couldnt figure out which door to use to the men's can, so i asked these these guys, i had so much fun i stayed there for a long time, and missed the dinner. i got a video of it though.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1514381593/

protias

Since it was just myself and MKEgal, I'm changing this to once a month, second Friday of the month.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Since it was just myself and MKEgal, I'm changing this to once a month, second Friday of the month.

Might be a good idea to close out this thread (at your request) and start a new thread each month - get a sticky for the asking too.

That way not only will the regulars see it and feel motivated , but so too will people not subscribed to this thread. Think how many posts/pages a newbie not familiar with the forum might have to wade through before losing interest.

protias

This was stickied at one point. Go ahead and close this thread, and I'll start a new one with a better title.

Status
Not open for further replies.