• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKEgal

So there are going to be at least 8 of us. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing if the person who was at my last court hearing appears at Lizzie's.
If so, I think it'd be safe to say we know what the stalker looks like.

MKEgal

Jason in WI said:
:banghead:
What a load of half-truths, distortions, & uninformed opinions.
I [strike]wonder[/strike] doubt if the flasher really happened.
His email is available right under his photo.

[Castle Doctrine] allows you to hide behind a door, waiting for one of "them" to come up so you can blow him away
horribly stupid laws encouraging guns and the crazy use of them.

We should never give in to irrational fear.
One of the few things he said that was completely true & sensible!

What in the world are we thinking that makes it okay to shoot and kill someone who tries to hide on our porch?
He consistently overlooks (ignores, refuses to mention) that this was not a porch in the sense of what was shown in the news reports - a concrete pad in front of a door - but rather an attached enclosed room with its own locked exterior door.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Can I please have a pair of magic sweat pants that stay up while holding a pistol? My real pants don't even do that.

David Begel is a joke.

FarmerGreg

Lizzy's tonight anyone?

Colleen and I plan to be there tonight at 7pm or shortly after. Hope to see some of you there.

Outdoorsman1

Lizzy's ...???????

I seemed to remeber that Friday night Fish Fry meet at Lizzy's was every other week. I have totally lost track of which week the meet is..??? I stopped into the Twilight Lounge / Lizzy's last night for a soda and Adam was wondering if we even still meet there. Apparently not many of us has shown up lately. I will admit that I have been not as involved as I used to be with family responsibilities taking up most of my time. That has changed and I will have more free time now and I will be at Lizzy's tomorrow night regardless of whether or not it is an "on" week.

Outdoorsman1

Cobra469

E6chevron

Most seem to arrive between 6:30 and 7:30pm, stay until Paul sings, or the karaoke machine breaks.

I expect to be there Friday night, unless I get called away on an emergency house moving project.

My hope is to bring the "MKEgal" along, she would ride shotgun, but she would not carry a shotgun. She is a great navigator, I have not gotten lost once when she was running the gps.

I could sure use a good brownie for dessert, or as an appetizer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.