• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Locked Threads and Freedom

Should threads be locked on a site dedicated to defending individual liberty?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm offended by the question

• Total voters
G

imported post

WaltherP99C wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Waltherp99c/michigan_man had an OCDO sign-up party on December 30. 2009. It appears though that he/she was the only invitees/attendees from Taylortucky/Southgate. Or any of Michigan for that matter.
Answer the question.
No you answer the question...

How come no one else from Michigan got to join your little OCDO sign-up party???

Franktroplis

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
WaltherP99C wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Waltherp99c/michigan_man had an OCDO sign-up party on December 30. 2009. It appears though that he/she was the only invitees/attendees from Taylortucky/Southgate. Or any of Michigan for that matter.
Answer the question.

How come no one else from Michigan got to join your little OCDO sign-up party???
Answer the question.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

WaltherP99C wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
WaltherP99C wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Answer the question.

Answer the question.
dd_trebek.jpg
Don't you see? His answer was in the form of a question!

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

xraygil1 wrote:
I thought this was opencarry.org? you mean it's openPISTOLcarry.org?:shock:
We've been over this in other threads, feel free to read them, but can we please not open this discussion up again?