• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Madison PD tears up obstruction tickets D/O/C tickets to all 5 Culvers OCers!!

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Short answer, no.

Good Man!!
Ain't it a bitch, you think they will go easier on you by cooperating with them and they turn you around, bend you over and stick it to you anyways. I liken to someone trying to help an injured rattlesnake, no matter how much you have helped it is going to bite you anyways. Why, Because it is a snake and that is what they do!

M

McX

i will mention this here; this entire experience is causing me a great deal of hardship in my 'moderate' gun home. and has begun a serious division between my wife and i. i doubt any compensation recieved will ever erase the fear caused within me that night, the violation of my rights, the suffering i endured during the week following the event, and now the problems within my home, and with my anti-gun relatives.

J.Gleason

Banned
A statement was made today at the picnic in regards to this that really made complete sense to me ... " If Everyone is in jail who can call for help ? "

You are allowed a phone call. Don't even try to make it about calling for help because that is BS. No matter what the Police tell you they will stick it to you in the end. They are not going to go easy on you no matter what so stand strong and do not Identify yourself if you have not committed a crime and above all, DO NOT TALK TO POLICE! EVEN IF IT IS JUST SMALL TALK! DO NOT TALK TO POLICE AT ALL!

Last edited:

J.Gleason

Banned
i will mention this here; this entire experience is causing me a great deal of hardship in my 'moderate' gun home. and has begun a serious division between my wife and i. i doubt any compensation recieved will ever erase the fear caused within me that night, the violation of my rights, the suffering i endured during the week following the event, and now the problems within my home, and with my anti-gun relatives.

Sounds like you have some serious damages to be compensated for. Cheer up McX, when you win and you will win, you can buy your bride something nice and then I am sure she will feel differently because she will see that you were right all along.

SAK

The chief is not only failing to uphold the US Constitution and the Wisconsin State Constitution, but he is actively working against both constitutions by using color of law to intimidate, threaten, and persecute those who would exercise their rights protected by those documents.

They've put it out into writing as well - and we all know it's designed to dissuade people from exercising the right in Madison.

Give him hell, Nik!!!

CKM

I hope this is the correct place to post this. I sent an email to Mark Walters, the host of Armed American Radio, http://armedamericanradio.org/. My email was meant to make Mark aware of the Madison incident and had links to this forum and the Examiner article. Perhaps others have emailed AAR, but Mark replied to my email stating that a rep from WCI would be on his show tonight. If you have never listened to his show, I think it is awesome. The show airs from 7:00-10:00 central time. You can listen live by going to the website and clicking on one of the links to the radio stations that stream their broadcast. I usually download the shows a day or two later.

rotty

You are allowed a phone call. Don't even try to make it about calling for help because that is BS. No matter what the Police tell you they will stick it to you in the end. They are not going to go easy on you no matter what so stand strong and do not Identify yourself if you have not committed a crime and above all, DO NOT TALK TO POLICE! EVEN IF IT IS JUST SMALL TALK! DO NOT TALK TO POLICE AT ALL!

Your OPINION is noted

MKEgal

I have been invited to participate in a 3 person moderated panel discussion on Wednesday for "Eye on Wisconsin" (WIsconsin's version of c-span) with Madison Police "chief" Noble Wray, someone from the Wisconsin Department of Justice, and myself.

Ooh! Ooh! Is there any room for observers?
If not, I'll just suffer along with everyone else until we can hear the tape...

MKEgal

Sounds like you have some serious damages to be compensated for.

I was told that getting compensated for pain & suffering (including mental anguish) is next to impossible, and usually ends up with the victim's past being drug out & pawed over, much like rape cases. I haven't been allowed to talk to, let alone see, my son in nearly 3 months because of the actions of the Brookfield PD. How many of you who have a child in your life would see that as suffering worthy of compensation? (Then there's the insomnia, hypersomnia, depression, anxiety...)

B

bhancock

I have been invited to participate in a 3 person moderated panel discussion on Wednesday for "Eye on Wisconsin" (WIsconsin's version of c-span) with Madison Police "chief" Noble Wray, someone from the Wisconsin Department of Justice, and myself.

The "discussion" will tape on Wednesday. I will let you all know when the debate will air.

Freedom will ring.

Carry On!

What program/station is this show affiliated with? All I can find with that name is some fruitcake progressive Blogger from Milwaukee.

bigdaddy1

LOL! Nice!
I assume you're one of our neighbors to the south then? I don't think I've ever heard an Illinois resident call him/herself by that moniker.

I did see an Illinois license plate about a year ago and I just HAD to take a picture of it. It said: NOTAFIB Must have been a displaced cheesehead.

We tell them it means "Friendly Illinois People", they will never know....

TyGuy

We tell them it means "Friendly Illinois People", they will never know....

I call myself a FIB when I am up in WI. I did 6 years in the AF Reserves at Mitchell, so I got used to the monkier. Plus, sometimes it pays off to be from IL, like when the Bears beat the Packers on Monday Night Football.

protias

I call myself a FIB when I am up in WI. I did 6 years in the AF Reserves at Mitchell, so I got used to the monkier. Plus, sometimes it pays off to be from IL, like when the Bears beat the Packers on Monday Night Football.
You do know that may just get your butt in a heap of trouble up here right? ;)

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
BOOOOOOO TyGuy.......... :)

Besides we know that the Bears still suck, and the only way they could have won is if the Packers beat the Packers for them. Which is exactly what happened.

How many times must we take this disgrace
Another Bears fan throwing insults in our face
The Packers are the greatest team to ever play the game
Even if from time to time they've been a little lame
How could you ever love a team with Jim McMahon
Not even Porky Pig was as big a ham
They got a reputation that's mostly based on luck
The Bears…Still…Suck

The Bears still suck, the Bears still suck
They really really really really really really suck
Yes the Bears…Still…Suck

If you drive to Soldier Field they make you pay a toll
For cripes sake they only won one lousy Super Bowl
They make fun of Wisconsin, but we don't get upset
Where do you think that they're all headed every chance they get
We don't really hold a grudge 'cause this is all in fun
As far as football rivalries we're both number one
Still we wouldn't mind seeing Ditka run over by a truck
'Cause the Bears…Still…Suck

Yes the Bears…Still…Suck

(All the ladies now) The Bears still suck, the Bears still suck
Yes the Bears…Still…Suck

(Everybody now) The Bears still suck, the Bears still suck
Yes the Bears…Still…Suck…HEY !!

Last edited:

TyGuy

Ahhh, I miss my interactions with you northerners.

No, I don't think the Bears will go to the post-season, yes they have sucked for the last 20 years, but they are still my team, and they were fortunate enough to come out on top last night.

I don't mean to start a fight.

I do want to know if there have been any court dates set in regards to the Madison 5. Originally I think there was a date of October 20th, but as those charges have been dropped I would think that the date would be different now.

Please keep us informed as to when we can come support you in court. This FIB will try to make it.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I do want to know if there have been any court dates set in regards to the Madison 5. Originally I think there was a date of October 20th, but as those charges have been dropped I would think that the date would be different now.

Please keep us informed as to when we can come support you in court. This FIB will try to make it.

My ticket says 10/27/2010 at 9:30 am:

City of Madison Municipal Court
RM 203
210 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Madison, WI 53703.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Ahhh, I miss my interactions with you northerners.

No, I don't think the Bears will go to the post-season, yes they have sucked for the last 20 years, but they are still my team, and they were fortunate enough to come out on top last night.

I don't mean to start a fight.

Haha, don't worry you aren't starting anything but some good natured ribbing! :D

JoeSparky

Centurion
Question:

Have any/all of the Madison 5 actually received the Disorderly Conduct citations yet?

If not maybe the city did see the light and they are attempt to limit the TOTAL waste of taxpayer funds to defend the actions of their agents and to minimize the penalty they WILL be assessed at the end of the Fed 1983 case.

But maybe I am to much of an optimist!