• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man accidently shoots himself in the testicles in Lynnwood!

killchain

imported post

skiingislife725 wrote:
Wonder if the nut-cle head was wearing a bellyband? When I read this I first thought of him trying to grab a falling gun. I carried in a bellyband for a bit when I first started carrying as I was carrying it in an area where it may or may not have been against the rules but not against the law and had to have it concealed deeply. Anyhow, while out on an outing doing tree plantings/restoration with my fellow 20-somethings, the damn thing slipped out because I was leaning over too many times. Luckily it caught in the bottom of my sweatshirt and didn't drop out completely.
AKA college.

I'd never carry there for my own protection everyday either.

devildoc5

why would any one carry a pistol pointed at there nuts? :?

even if the gun had 4 different safeties i would not have it pointed at the most important part of my body!

-matt

I coulda swore there was a major gun safety rule that went something along the lines of "Do not point at anything you do not intend to destroy"

Does this mean he INTENDED to destroy it/them??????

kwikrnu

Banned
He wasn't man enough to carry a .50ae Desert Eagle "mexican style".

guninyourpants.jpg

killchain

Should we petition the state government to make it a state law to require a holster for any firearm on your person?

Yes, the amount of sarcasm in that statement is equal to or greater than the futility of the idea.

Cuz, you know, I don't feel like I need to buy a good or service to exercise a right. I'm not gonna tell anyone not to felony carry. But if you shoot yourself in the jewels, you should have thought about that.

o2ryan

I can afford a holster and the magazine is full with one in the chamber. I do have the weapon on safe.

Can't count how many times I have done a safety check to find that it has been bumped into fire during the course of the day. But to each their own

I think I read a story recently on another forum about how someone lost a gun in a movie theater somewhere in TN. I wonder if that guy was wearing a holster?

kwikrnu

Banned
Can't count how many times I have done a safety check to find that it has been bumped into fire during the course of the day. But to each their own

I think I read a story recently on another forum about how someone lost a gun in a movie theater somewhere in TN. I wonder if that guy was wearing a holster?

I wonder if all the cops who leave guns in bathrooms wore holsters? The guy left his gun in a theater were toy story 3 was playing. The movie theater is only a few miles from where I live. I think it was a stainless steel kahr with a crimson trace laser sight.

tombrewster421

I can afford a holster and the magazine is full with one in the chamber. I do have the weapon on safe.

You may hae a safety but this moron was carrying a Glock and all safeties disengage by simply pressing the trigger. I guess I should have clarified that if you carry a gun with no traditional style safety, DON'T chamber a round without a holster!

Last edited:

joejoejoe

Well my wife always says, "I'm afraid you'll shoot your balls." Then she read this article... thanks for backing her up Mr.!

Joe~

jimd_21

report says the gun was tucked in his waist band and accidently DISCHARGED.... HMMM...... LMAO what next? A safety warning on guns: WARNING: inserting this weapon into the waistband of your jeans may cause accidental discharge!!! OMG ROTFLMAO

amzbrady

report says the gun was tucked in his waist band and accidently DISCHARGED.... HMMM...... LMAO what next? A safety warning on guns: WARNING: inserting this weapon into the waistband of your jeans may cause accidental discharge!!! OMG ROTFLMAO

I thought he was wearing sweats (even stupider).
I am replying to a very old thread ( even stupider).
I elaborated on myself and the thread ( even stupider).