• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mason OC event

yooperlady

imported post

Hey good job lil freak...

Walk tall, keep your chin up, and be proud. What you are doing is
wonderful. Don't let anyone hassle you. We learn by doing.
And what we are doing is trying to let the public know it is safe to open carry.

I think your doing a great job. Keep up the great work.

We/You is just trying to get the message out there and what better way then to go to many different places.

I am very proud to know some of our young people are interested in our cause...way to go fella!!!

cabman1

imported post

Bikenut wrote:
In defense of our younger folks....

Of course young folks will make mistakes. So did we when we were young, dumb, and full of enthusiasm.

But.... those who are young but standing up for freedom, mistakes and all, are still standing up for freedom and because of that I heartily commend them. All of them.

Maybe instead of complaining about the mistakes young'uns make we should be glad to have them fighting at our sides............ instead of wasting their lives away playing video games and endlessly texting small talk to their friends.

couldn't have said it any better!!!!

autosurgeon

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
Bikenut wrote:

Of course young folks will make mistakes. So did we when we were young, dumb, and full of enthusiasm.

But.... those who are young but standing up for freedom, mistakes and all, are still standing up for freedom and because of that I heartily commend them. All of them.

Maybe instead of complaining about the mistakes young'uns make we should be glad to have them fighting at our sides............ instead of wasting their lives away playing video games and endlessly texting small talk to their friends.

couldn't have said it any better!!!!
Me either!

lil_freak_66

imported post

so who all is confirmed or possible right now?

i mean,no use in speaking with A&W managment if its only going to be a small group(i.e. 8 or less).

lil_freak_66

imported post

well american boy with a gun is a possible.

pretty sure venator and big gay al would be possible too.

guess ill ask around tommorow at the meeting,see yall there!

lil_freak_66

imported post

A&W manager noticed my MOC guns save lives pin when i went in there before the members meeting saturday.

he is VERY supportive of us coming there,and has offered to setup a table for us,so people wishing to attend should let me know so i can get a number for him.

also found a new gun shop a few blocks away from the A&W,it is NOT total firearms,they were given a few tri folds and an OC friendly business sticker,the place is called not just guns, 411 N. Cedar,Mason MI 48854,they're website is www.notjustguns.com

they are willing to let us hold the seminar there,if it is decided to do one

oh btw,this is my 1000th post!!!!

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Bikenut wrote:

What he said.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
A&W manager noticed my MOC guns save lives pin when i went in there before the members meeting saturday.

he is VERY supportive of us coming there,and has offered to setup a table for us,so people wishing to attend should let me know so i can get a number for him.

also found a new gun shop a few blocks away from the A&W,it is NOT total firearms,they were given a few tri folds and an OC friendly business sticker,the place is called not just guns, 411 N. Cedar,Mason MI 48854,they're website is http://www.notjustguns.com

they are willing to let us hold the seminar there,if it is decided to do one

oh btw,this is my 1000th post!!!!
If the date and time are June 26, 1:00PM, I'll be there.

lil_freak_66

imported post

i still plan to attend obviously,things are being discussed in private right now for something to be done at Not Just Guns.

any more interested?

4sooth

imported post

"Civilians with guns" the sheriff says--remind him that his deputies ARE civilians! And they have guns--and are poorly trained!! As are most police.