• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Melanie Hain (SheFearsNothing) Dead

RJHORSE66

imported post

what a coward to have done that especially in front of those children

and to you anasaenz you think she deserved getting shot in the back :cuss:i hope you will seriously sit your a$$ down and think about what the fu$$ you said no one deserves that ,you are a anti gun politician arent you ..you should try doing this for a while:banghead:if you need help let me know !!!!!!!!!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Reposting from PaFOA http://www.pafoa.org/

Donate to the trust fund for Meleanie Hain's children:
Belco Community Credit Union
ATTN: Jennie Witwer
201 Good Dr
Lancaster, PA 17603
Reference Acct. #882220

Yata hey