• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn

Spartacus

Banned
Seems like there are some here that need to get a life rather than just drumming up old arguments. In case some of you haven't noticed the membership count is dwindling here on this site and it probably comes from the personal attacks which I might add have increased since the banning of several people that you all blame the attacks on. Seems to me the Admin banned the wrong people. That is just my observation.

Is that you too Gleason?

Hopefully you and Doug have learned how to use proxies to hide your IP but you know it all comes out in the wash.

Crassus

Banned
Is that you too Gleason?

Hopefully you and Doug have learned how to use proxies to hide your IP but you know it all comes out in the wash.

Sorry Mr Spartacus, you have the wrong man. But when you talk of internet capabilities I do have quite a nice gun collection. As my career choice allows me I can find out just about anything I need to know about someone. Best go play with your friends, ok?

LR Yote 312

You got that right! I didn't do anything besides post and I was attacked in here but it seems that the administrators and mods only look out for certain ones here. I know it doesn't do a bit of good to report nothin because that is exactly what gets done, nothin.

Yeah I have noticed that too.

Just a hint... But startin a thread intro'ing yourself kinda goes a long ways around here.
Some folks are just naturally suspicious when new members show up or show a join date smack in the middle of the pie fights.
Keep in mind this is an open forum where you dont have to be a member to read whats said.We are watched,and not everyone that is watching is friendly.
You are aware of the line in the Miranda that reads??...What you say can and will be used against you..... Those wanting to will try to go back years to hold you accountable for your thoughts expressed and written here.

Cant really fault us for bein a little guarded and touchy if no one takes the time to say "Howdy"...Showin up at a few functions says alot too.So does not showin up.

Just my $.02

LR Yote

Crassus

Banned
Just a hint... But startin a thread intro'ing yourself kinda goes a long ways around here.
Some folks are just naturally suspicious when new members show up or show a join date smack in the middle of the pie fights.
Keep in mind this is an open forum where you dont have to be a member to read whats said.We are watched,and not everyone that is watching is friendly.
You are aware of the line in the Miranda that reads??...What you say can and will be used against you..... Those wanting to will try to go back years to hold you accountable for your thoughts expressed and written here.

Cant really fault us for bein a little guarded and touchy if no one takes the time to say "Howdy"...Showin up at a few functions says alot too.So does not showin up.

Just my $.02

LR Yote

OH I see so if you do not introduce yourself in this forum then personal attacks are allowed.
Well that makes perfect sense. I am so glad you enlightened me on that.
Funny thing is, I have watched this forum for a long time and I have seen many here post without introduction. In the other forums I frequent I have never seen such a rule. Oh that's right, OCDO does not have such a rule either. But then again members here even attack their own moderators...I.E. Gray Peterson.

Last edited:

Crassus

Banned
Go ahead fool. I got nothing to hide from anyone.

All of your alters will be rooted out and eventually you will tire of the game.

I have no alters. This is me. So in the interest of civility I ask that you cease and desist.

I will remove the info and I ask that you please remove your signature and stop the false accusations.

Spartacus

Banned
I have no alters. This is me. So in the interest of civility I ask that you cease and desist.

I will remove the info and I ask that you please remove your signature and stop the false accusations.

If they were false, I would remove them.

Tell me where and how you got my name and birthdate and I will comply.

Crassus

Banned
If they were false, I would remove them.

Tell me where and how you got my name and birthdate and I will comply.

I don't think you are in the position to make demands here. Besides You have absolutely no proof of the accusations you are making against innocent people.

You have proven to me and this forum that you have no intention on being civil here to anyone. You have attacked me for no reason. You attacked Tweety, maybe because she is a woman, are you a woman hater? You probably had something to do with BigGuy being banned simply because of your paranoia that everyone is out to get you. You attack SeriousOne for asking a completely innocent question.

How about you show us proof of your accusations. And as far as you having something to hide. I would say yeah you do but that is just my opinion. Of course anyone else here is entitled to make their own opinion should you wish to continue this temper tantrum you are throwing.

I will ask one more time for the benefit of this forum, the Moderators and the Administration. Please cease and desist. Remove your false signature and be civil in this forum. Try to do something positive for the cause or hopefully the administration here will remove you all together.

Spartacus

Banned
I don't think you are in the position to make demands here. Besides You have absolutely no proof of the accusations you are making against innocent people.

You have proven to me and this forum that you have no intention on being civil here to anyone. You have attacked me for no reason. You attacked Tweety, maybe because she is a woman, are you a woman hater? You probably had something to do with BigGuy being banned simply because of your paranoia that everyone is out to get you. You attack SeriousOne for asking a completely innocent question.

How about you show us proof of your accusations. And as far as you having something to hide. I would say yeah you do but that is just my opinion. Of course anyone else here is entitled to make their own opinion should you wish to continue this temper tantrum you are throwing.

I will ask one more time for the benefit of this forum, the Moderators and the Administration. Please cease and desist. Remove your false signature and be civil in this forum. Try to do something positive for the cause or hopefully the administration here will remove you all together.

Quoted for posterity's sake.

This imposter posted my name and birth date and is now trying to Gleason-weasel out of it.

1FASTC4

The banned people come back as shades and pick arguments with the same people they were arguing with before they got banned. It's grade school simple to recognize them.

How sad an existence they must lead.

Crassus

Banned
Quoted for posterity's sake.

This imposter posted my name and birth date and is now trying to Gleason-weasel out of it.

I posted 3 initials and a date.
It is what it is and nothing more. 3 initials and a date.
It is you who chooses to leave them up for the whole world to see.

There is that Gleason thing again. I bet you have dreams about him don't you?
You freaky boy!

Crassus

Banned
The banned people come back as shades and pick arguments with the same people they were arguing with before they got banned. It's grade school simple to recognize them.

How sad an existence they must lead.

1FastC4 obviously you missed some posts here or you would have seen that it was Spartacus starting trouble with others and not the other way around as you have suggested. Besides I have never been banned from any forum I use. Like I said in another thread, acts of civility usually bring a civil response. Can't say that applies to your friend Spartacus as I personally have not seen him act civil toward anyone on this site.

1FASTC4

1FastC4 obviously you missed some posts here or you would have seen that it was Spartacus starting trouble with others and not the other way around as you have suggested. Besides I have never been banned from any forum I use. Like I said in another thread, acts of civility usually bring a civil response. Can't say that applies to your friend Spartacus as I personally have not seen him act civil toward anyone on this site.

You just joined this forum. What do you know about past posts? What experience to you have with Spartacus?
Gimme a break.

Crassus

Banned
You just joined this forum. What do you know about past posts? What experience to you have with Spartacus?
Gimme a break.

I was referring to the past posts in this thread, I didn't think it was that hard to understand. There now you can rest your little mind.

AaronS

I will ask one more time for the benefit of this forum, the Moderators and the Administration. Please cease and desist. Remove your false signature and be civil in this forum.

Well this once again went off topic fast...
I would like to welcome you (Crassus) to the forum. I don't know who you are, and don't care. If you are pro-carry, thats all I need to know.
The fighting in this forum is hitting a boiling point that I am very sure will be taken care of once and for all (I just don't know when). I would recommend that you try to stay out of it, but I know when people start jumping on you, it is hard...
On a side note, er, I guess it is the topic name...
That "Chief" Flynn MF had best stay the hell away from my wife. I would not put up with him doing that to me. He belongs out of work, and behind bars.