• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn

Spartacus

Banned
I posted 3 initials and a date.
It is what it is and nothing more. 3 initials and a date.
It is you who chooses to leave them up for the whole world to see.

There is that Gleason thing again. I bet you have dreams about him don't you?
You freaky boy!

Actually now you are looking more like Doug.

Is this really your little plan to disrupt OCDO? lol you are pathetic.

Crassus

Banned
Please tell me you all did something about this jackass

If I seem to recall this was a guy who tried to have charges filed on Flynn for adultery and the DA refused the complaint. When you think about it, his statement of assuming everyone is guilty until proven innocent is a derogatory statement to the oath he took when becoming an LEO. I am highly surprised that he hasn't been approached on this by the DOJ and the AG.

Last edited:

Gunslinger

But please don't use both in the same line, that's just about as annoying as "Roger, Wilco."

Actually there's nothing wrong with that. "Understood (or 'received'); will comply." But how the hell did this thread raise itself from the dead?

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

Yep, because mke is one of dougs sockpuppets... I get it... Now...

LOL! While I have never met Doug, I saw his video which was supposed to have him in it. He doesn't look anything like MKEgal. I believe Spartacus has met MKEgal at the Delavan Starbucks get together. At least, they were both there at the same time.

Mlutz

You have to be kidding.....

You have to be missing my sarcasm... Someone claimed this thread was "resurrected" by "dougie" because he ... Whatever. But, mke was the one who brought this back. So that must mean... You know what, forget it... Moving on...

M

McX

one must wonder how long it will take milwaukee officials to smooth out once CC comes to be.

LR Yote 312

one must wonder how long it will take milwaukee officials to smooth out once CC comes to be.

At least 30 days longer than the rest of the State....:banghead:

From the news reports it seems theres a few that earned a DWI. Detox/rehab is still 30 days aint it ??

LR Yote