• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My surgery rescheduled

Trigger Dr

imported post

I will provide the Salsa, and then you will not need a Bar B Que. Just dip the food in.

Oh Yeah Jim, I really hate to tell you this, but..... I just did a google search and found out that when they do open heart surgery and had to extract a wisdom tooth and cope with an ear infection. Itis MANDATORY to do another surgical procedure. It is called aHirsuite amputation. Translated, They is gonna shave your head.

DEROS72

imported post

I don't think so....Anyway I just got the final word 10 minutes ago.Surgery tuesday the 23rd at 5:30 Am ......Oh boy party at Sweedish!

HeesBonafide

imported post

Good Luck Deros

Quick question, can you OC in Surgery, or do you have to CC?

DEROS72

imported post

Unfortunately no guns in the hospital itself.However I have concealed there before and no one knows..

Dave Workman

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
You guys are making me nervous!!!! LOL .I just got a call from the cardiologist and they may delay again because of and ear infection.I don't mind telling you all this jumping through hoops and constant delays are making me wonder if its all worth the bother.That doctor doesn't mince words though he said most with my level of heart damage are bed ridden on oxygen or already dead.! much less walk and talk.(13 % IF) .I didn't realize you had to jump through all these hoops to get this done.They are supposed to call me back later today with more info.This is getting ridiculous....In the mean time its alot you guys keeping me going.

By the way Squeak and I carried in the Starbucks near the UW and no one said a word neither did the cute blond dentist that gave me the exam.Squeak was waiting in the office with me and no one said a word.THis in the U district mind you.So far I have OC in all these appt's and no one complained....

HA, it worked.

I called yor cardiologist and told him you had a turd stuck in your ear.

He says: "You're kidding!"
I says: "No S#!T

:celebrate :lol: :celebrate

DEROS72

imported post

Well if Bill and Dave don't set me on fire I might get through this ok.....

swatspyder

imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
You guys are making me nervous!!!! LOL .I just got a call from the cardiologist and they may delay again because of and ear infection.I don't mind telling you all this jumping through hoops and constant delays are making me wonder if its all worth the bother.That doctor doesn't mince words though he said most with my level of heart damage are bed ridden on oxygen or already dead.! much less walk and talk.(13 % IF) .I didn't realize you had to jump through all these hoops to get this done.They are supposed to call me back later today with more info.This is getting ridiculous....In the mean time its alot you guys keeping me going.

By the way Squeak and I carried in the Starbucks near the UW and no one said a word neither did the cute blond dentist that gave me the exam.Squeak was waiting in the office with me and no one said a word.THis in the U district mind you.So far I have OC in all these appt's and no one complained....

HA, it worked.

I called yor cardiologist and told him you had a turd stuck in your ear.

He says: "You're kidding!"
I says: "No S#!T

:celebrate :lol: :celebrate
:lol:

DEROS72

imported post

Had to get this up for Marc.........

This is an advertisement

326157570d268f7af8286e1457eb18eea6f616e.jpg

pic_1.jpg

pic_5.gif

spacer.gif

[font=arial,verdana,tahoma]Uncover the new you. Improve your confidence and self esteem with plastic surgery. Get the information you need to make it happen now!

pic_7.jpg

pic_2.jpg

pic_3.jpg
pic_8.gif

32615751e87ecfc96f0b6ee2bc50210104106b9.gif
You can unsubscribe by clicking here to unsubscribe. Please do not reply to this email to unsubscribe.
Brought to you by: GroceryCouponNetwork, 27 N Wacker DR, Suite 561 Chicago, Il 60606.
[/font]

Dave Workman

imported post

Uhhh, Jimbo...

I thought you were having HEART surgery...

I am not sure the forum could take a "new you" that came out of the hospital looking like that..

:what:

jarhead1911A

imported post

Guess your lucky your nor having brain surgery they would have to shave all that perfect hair off and then your bugout bag wouldnt be worth anything.......:shock:

Squeak

imported post

After 'touring' Seattle, Deros & I found the right hospital! ADVICE: do not follow the blue H when thereis more than 1 hospital! I had to kick him outta the car! Just like a kid on his first day of school. I just drove off and left him there on the front steps. Ya know, a guy just has to get tough. It's for his own good!

Richard6218

imported post

Thoughts are with you throughout your ordeal. It's good they spotted the infection because that can be a very dangerous thing. I just hope the delay for the "big" surgery is long enough to be rid of it. But we just have to trust the docs.

Best of luck to you -- we'll be praying for the best :):):)

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks guys the heart surgery is this tuesday the 23rd.I have to be there by 5:am.

triehl27

imported post

This sounds GREAT!!!

ATF is involved who could ask for more????

A lcohol
T obacco
F irearms

Just a good ol time, Whos bringing the chips??? Sounds like we got salsa too.

And who's taking bets what wakes him up first? The food, the dancing around his bed, or the music? And if none of that works, someone can approach his bed with the electric shaver on. Guarenteed to have him conscious before you reach arms length from him.

Anyways on to the serious. My Hopes and Prayers are with you, Jim.