• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My surgery rescheduled

amzbrady

imported post

Jim, I talked to my wife and I thought I would offer. After you get home and are feeling better. We have a motorhome here, and are a 15 min walk to the beach, if you would like to come up and "get away from it all" and have some nice peace and quite, You are more than welcome to come stay a few days with us. We have a spare room also, but thought the Motorhome would be more private for you. The only concern is children in the motorhome, so if you bring someone with kids, the child would have to stay in the house.Get well soon, and we are praying for a speedy recovery for you.

Dave Workman

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Jim, I talked to my wife and I thought I would offer. After you get home and are feeling better. We have a motorhome here, and are a 15 min walk to the beach, if you would like to come up and "get away from it all" and have some nice peace and quite, You are more than welcome to come stay a few days with us. We have a spare room also, but thought the Motorhome would be more private for you. The only concern is children in the motorhome, so if you bring someone with kids, the child would have to stay in the house.Get well soon, and we are praying for a speedy recovery for you.

Jim, I talked to my cat and have a better offer.

I'm putting a new shed out in the back yard. It's not heated, there's no television, no electricity, and all I've got is an inflatable ground pad and a double sleeping bag, but you won't be bothered by phone calls from the media.

Who wants to be pampered by good friendsnearthe beach when you can get treated like crap by a washed-up gun hack?

:lol::what:

===========================================

ON A SERIOUS NOTE:

Does anyone have an update on how our good friend DEROS is doing? We must all think really good thoughts about him today!