• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Open Carry Dinner?

since9

Campaign Veteran
Now that it is May 2nd, and since the event has been overcome by a considerable volume of inaction...

Correction: It was overcome by such an extreme amount of overreaction on your part, eye95, that you derailed this thread and the plans of many on this forum in its entirety.

I and many others still had our OC dinners. We simply coordinated it off-site so you could no longer intervene. :banana:

To the rest who who hoping for a May 1 celebration, I hope you were able to get in on one of the behind-the-scenes celebrations. Perhaps next year. PM me if you're interested so we can coordinate things directly or via another forum.

In the meantime, June 5th sounds great! The more the merrier.