• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NE Michigan OC Defensive training Chapter

American Sheepdog

imported post

Armchair Tactician wrote:
Then why delete your videos after I linked to them?

Also, the pistol you were pointing at your son was indeed loaded.

So, your argument is invalid.

Gun safety rules are not "an opinion".

Playing stupid games where you consider vital safety rules an opinion will lead to someone getting injured on the range.
You are a LIAR! I have never, or would I EVER point a loaded weapon at my disabled son. Who the hell do you think you are attacking me in this way? You slander me sir, without just cause. You have made a statement that has done so much unnecessary harm. OMG I cannot believe OC forums could allow this type of slander against anyone. I have done NOTHING against the law or laws of conscious. You will see very soon my true character. I am involved politically in a very HUGE way and I deleted certain videos to protect reputations from liberal media outlets. You DO NOT know what you are doing to the future here. STOP IT! DAMMIT I'm telling you STOP IT! There is so much you may be destroying right now. OC moderators should stop this madness before reputations OUTSIDE of my own get trashed. There are 10's of thousands of political investment dollars at stake! Stop it!

Armchair Tactician

imported post

Sir,

I think you really need to calm down.

I voiced my concerns about your safety practices and my concerns are completely valid.

Then you go off onto some rant about "tens of thousands of dollars".

I'm just letting people know what kind of they will be on the range with, nothing more.

Maybe you should put your videos back up and allow the members of this forum to judge for themselves?

But, seriously, you need to calm down. The thing you are posting make you appear to be very unstable.

Try to calm down and have a nice day.

Armchair Tactician

imported post

That said, I'm done here.

Anybody who decides to attend you class is doing so at their own risk.

I sure as heck am not going to be there, but I'm still concerned for the safety of those attending.

See-ya.

American Sheepdog

imported post

Armchair Tactician wrote:
Sir,

I think you really need to calm down.

I voiced my concerns about your safety practices and my concerns are completely valid.

Then you go off onto some rant about "tens of thousands of dollars".

I'm just letting people know what kind of they will be on the range with, nothing more.

Maybe you should put your videos back up and allow the members of this forum to judge for themselves?

But, seriously, you need to calm down. The thing you are posting make you appear to be very unstable.

Try to calm down and have a nice day.
Calm down! Calm down! Are you for real? You slander me as being a child abuser and you want me to calm down? That's my disabled son you accused me of abusing. what are you thinking? You have done this family, and other families and attempts for conservative offices that you have no clue. You damaged people...real honest people outside of this forum. My phone is ringing off the hook! Your slandering of me in this manner has also spilled over to others outside of this forum. Do you even have an inclination of the ramifications of your statements. You are destroying lives here, not just simply my reputation of a loving and caring father. You are way out of line.

Armchair Tactician

imported post

I accused you of unsafe firearm practices, not child abuse.

Get your facts straight.

Like I said, if you weren't doing anything unsafe in that video maybe you should put it back up for everybody to watch.

Do a Google search on Jeff Cooper's firearm safety rules, then memorize then and put them into practice.

I'm not "destroying lives" you are overreacting to the extreme.

Maybe if you didn't put your unsafe firearm practices onto Youtube for all the world to see, nobody would call you out on them.

In fact, I'll post Jeff Cooper's firearm safety rules right here so everyone can get a refresher.

You can never be to careful with firearms.

1. All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.
  2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.(For those who insist that this particular gun is unloaded, see Rule 1.)
  3. Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target.This is the Golden Rule. Its violation is directly responsible for about 60 percent of inadvertent discharges.
  4. Identify your target, and what is behind it. Never shoot at anything that you have not positively identified.