• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NY Trooper who fatally shot driver acted in self-defense

Tomahawk

imported post

OzarkMountainDaredevil wrote:
if we are in agreement what are we arguing about? i already said a person in their right mind would not attack a pirate for a traffic ticket...

why do you want a list what "what i do" to change the way our country is? as if this was some type of requirement to be free you have to do _______________.

i guess the biggest thing i do is troll internet forums and cause a huge ruckus and get banned... (that was sarcasm just if you missed it)

telling other people about freedom if the biggest thing you can do, then vote freedom first i suppose.

oh and one more thing i do is design and manufacture tin foil hats for poor inner city people

what do you do to help the cause of freedom? certainly excusing police and enabling them is not helping
You remind me of another poster who was recently banned here.

But he supposedly had respect for other people's property, which would include websites.

So you couldn't possibly be him under a new user name, disregarding the wishes of the site's owner, now, could you?

buster81

imported post

i already said a person in their right mind would not attack a pirate for a traffic ticket...

Yeah, you also said this.

i understand your point, but frankly i really don't care. maybe the guy had enough? he snapped, he was tired of pirates robbing him, who knows... but honestly, if you choose to be a pirate, if you choose to enforce laws that are unconstitutional... i have no sympathy. stealing money and harassing people who haven't done anything is a dangerous job.

IMO the cop deserved a beat down.

i think its far worse all the hardships involved with our police state... compared to getting beat up once... what i'm trying to say is the cop has caused 10000000x more pain to so many people "doing his job" than he suffered getting beat up once.

a person in their right mind would not attack a cop because they got pulled over, this guy wasn't in his right mind... but that doesn't excuse the actions of the cop... and our government which might have made this guy that way.

there have been hundreds of thousands of people in the united states killed by cops... unarmed, completely innocent... etc...

our country was more free and much more safe in past times, because people were allowed to defend themselves, they did not rely on government for protection.

Our people gave up liberty for fake safety, and have neither.

we are not free, we have very little liberty, and we certainly are not safe from out government or people people.

How do you know he wasn't in his right mind? Where in the news clipping does it say that?

It's the part in red that is the problem. Where is your evidence that the cop has caused ten million times more suffering and so, deserved to be beaten with a baton? If he had not defended himself, would the guy have killed him? Did he deserve that?

if we are in agreement what are we arguing about?
Let's not confuse the issue in any way, we area long way frombeing in agreement.

So, back to my question: What are you doing to effect change? You don't have to provide a list, oractually do anything to be free, but it's been my experience that people who just sit around and complain without taking action are just that; complainers. Are you trying to start a revolution? Do you want to lead a militia? What is your goal here? It might be difficult to recruit folks for your cause after only four days...unless you are really just someone else under a new name???

imported post

yeap the pirate deserved it.

and the pirate has cause a lot of misery to a lot of people, do you think all the tickets and arrests he makes on people who have never hurt anyone make those people happy?

imported post

buster81 wrote:
Whatever you say toughguy.

why am i a tough guy? because i don't like little dictators ruling my life and with accountability? that makes me a tough guy?

Whatever you say tough guy.