• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC friendly businesses.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
yes it is. Scott is a great guy. Can't say enough for him.

Brick bldg with a army green flat roof. Next to a bank, and very near 52-2 court, the fire station and oakland co. sherriffs office

:what: Oh my, how convenient.... :)

I have both businesses that you and Lil provided posted in the OC Friendly Places in the Events Thread.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Great Lakes Crossing mall Auburn Hills

I opencarry at great lakes crossing all the time. I spoke to head of security, and he told me that they know IUm there, and they respect my rights, as long as no one complains, there wont be an issue, if so, then they would ask me to conceal if I have a CPL, or put it in my car. They said they will deal with it on a case by case basis, so they can continue to allow OC. This means that if I get called out today, I am welcome to OC tomorrow.

coderdude

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
Great Lakes Crossing mall Auburn Hills

I opencarry at great lakes crossing all the time. I spoke to head of security, and he told me that they know IUm there, and they respect my rights, as long as no one complains, there wont be an issue, if so, then they would ask me to conceal if I have a CPL, or put it in my car. They said they will deal with it on a case by case basis, so they can continue to allow OC. This means that if I get called out today, I am welcome to OC tomorrow.
Good to know. I go there often. I have always CC'd.