• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Picnic in Mason County, August 31st

Bear 45/70

imported post

flagwaver wrote:
What time of the day would the outing start? :)Luke
I will be there very early to stake out the area we want, before 8 o'clock. I would expect others to start showing up around 10 AM and continue to show up until afternoon, but whatever works for you is good.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Fred,

You said there was cooking facilities there...Do you think I should bring my Grill?

Bear 45/70

imported post

Trigger Dr, Their idea of a kitchen leaves much to be desired in this century. Wood stoves and a power outlet, the one that cost money has a fireplace but no better cooking facilities.:banghead: So pleasebring your grill.

just_a_car

imported post

Dangit... you guys are making think real hard about showing up for this and heading straight from there down to Seaside, OR to meet up with my family. :?

Bear 45/70

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
I don't think I can make this one due to work constraints...:(
Greener
treehugger.gif
With the whinny excuses, like having to work on the day of rest.;)

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
I don't think I can make this one due to work constraints...:(
Greener
treehugger.gif
With the whinny excuses, like having to work on the day of rest.;)
Mmph. My day of rest is Monday. :p
Of course you have 365 days of rest per year...
I hope I didn't offend your delicate eyes and sensibilities with such foul words as "Work". Yup I have a JOB and have to get ready for WORK now. Try not to have too much fun now!

Wheelgunner

imported post

I'm in! I will bring some good stuff, (Steak, Johnsonville Brats) for those who need extra food.

I will command the Wench to produce a Blackberry pie or some such for dessert.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Yeah, I use that kinda of talk all the time................behind her back! :lol: She shoots better than I do and is aDeputy Coroner.:shock:;)
"5 rounds of .41 mag to the back of his head from his own gun. Worst case of suicide ever recorded in Mason County."