• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Officers to File Lawsuit Against Badger Guns, TodaysTMJ4.com & JSOnline.com

littlewolf

If the clerk who sold the gun told the customer, Hey you answered question #11a on the 4473 or 15a on the state form NO, I can't sell you the gun, are you sure of your answer ? The customer said what ? oh I'm sorry and changes his answer and said no it's a gift for my friend ! It's legal.

Has anyone seen the tape and listened to the audio ? until then it's hard to believe especially out of Badger guns,they don't want to be bothered with Denials from nics or handgun hot line,that's why they charge a $100 fee for denials.
Don't believe everything you hear from the PD or news until you see and hear for yourself !

If the clerk did this knowingly,punish him and not the store.( just my 2cents. ) Although employee names may be on Badgers ffl and they(Badger) can be held responsible.

MKEgal

MKEgal- Why do folks in Wisconsin want CCDW permits-? I'm just going by what the people say and there are alot (a lot). To me if you CC without a permit you (are) breaking the law and that don't (doesn't) make you better then (than) thugs...

People who say they want permits don't understand that they already have the right - we just need to get the State out of the way by repealing 941.23 (which prohibits mere citizens from legally carrying concealed).

I don't want a permit to write, to talk, to meet with friends, to vote, to worship (don't get me started!), why should I want a permit to carry however suits me? Why would I want to turn a right into a mere priviledge?

Where did I say I carry concealed without a permit, or where it's illegal? (Even if I did, I wouldn't put it in writing. I've done some dumb things in my time, but that's not one of them.) I do have permits from other states, and I do exercise that priviledge where possible. Saved a lot of family angst & friction over Thanksgiving, as one example.

It's late, I'm getting snarky. Time to go to bed.

AaronS

we also must remember; anyone can sue anyone, get a conviction or judgement though, that may be another question.

This is the botom line.
Some small bit of paperwork, and boom, it makes the news... It gets tossed out, and ... No news at all... Just one more lame dead suit...

littlewolf

Did anybody ever see the Don't Lie For the Other Guy Counter pads? they are given out by dontlie.org. They kind of convey the message to ANSWER 11a YES or YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR GUN !!! wink, wink . They also explain the penalties.