• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry In Liquor Establishment in Alb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AH.74

Yeah, good thought.

Anyone unknowingly violates the law in a case like this is liable to run through the streets gunning down innocent people! Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Good thought.

This is EXACTLY the kind of post an anti-gun troll would make.

You continue to show your lack of maturity or intelligence.

You are the troll. Stop posting your moronic thoughts, they contribute nothing. At least PracticalTactical and I have managed to get back onto the same page. All you can do is spout BS.

N57678

You continue to show your lack of maturity or intelligence.

You are the troll. Stop posting your moronic thoughts, they contribute nothing. At least PracticalTactical and I have managed to get back onto the same page. All you can do is spout BS.

Uh, maybe you didn't read what I wrote.

I simply repeated what you said.

Paraphrasing: Anyone that violates the law is dangerous and is liable to gun innocent people down in the streets.

That is what you said. I simply emphasized it. Now you're calling ME a moron. Go figure.

This is the kind of crap left-tard trolls get stuck in. You simply repeat what they say and they call you a moron and immature for saying it.

LOL

You're cold busted. Come on out with your REAL POINT. Come on! You can say it. You think the world would be a much safer place if guns were outlawed because guns are dangerous and anyone with a gun is therefore dangerous. That's what your real point is. After all, if it wasn't for the gun, everything would have been fine, right???

Feel free to disregard the lunatic who aggressively attacked the gun owner who was minding his own business.

AH.74

Uh, maybe you didn't read what I wrote.

I simply repeated what you said.

Paraphrasing: Anyone that violates the law is dangerous and is liable to gun innocent people down in the streets.

That is what you said. I simply emphasized it. Now you're calling ME a moron. Go figure.

This is the kind of crap left-tard trolls get stuck in. You simply repeat what they say and they call you a moron and immature for saying it.

LOL

You're cold busted. Come on out with your REAL POINT. Come on! You can say it. You think the world would be a much safer place if guns were outlawed because guns are dangerous and anyone with a gun is therefore dangerous. That's what your real point is. After all, if it wasn't for the gun, everything would have been fine, right???

Feel free to disregard the lunatic who aggressively attacked the gun owner who was minding his own business.

You are such a moron.

I have been a member here for almost 2.5 years. In that time I have supported people in obtaining their cc permits despite being such a huge PITA on the part of major state delays.

I have recently advised someone to also get their AZ permit to supplement the NM one in several ways. I have both.

I am a member of Sigforum, The High Road, The Firing Line, Media Gun Rights, as well as this one all with the same user name. Also Defensive Carry under the name "74". Feel free to peruse my posting history at any of these places and then tell me that you still think I am an anti-gun troll. I repeat- YOU are the one trolling here.

You said in a previous post that something I was doing was against the law. What was that exactly?

I did not say anything about people gunning other people down in the streets. Not at all- you conveniently chose to paraphrase me completely inaccurately. What I said was, people who do not know the laws in one area are likely to not know the law in other areas and that these people are dangerous. You misapplied your moronic logic to the rest of that stupidity.

I repeat- you are a moron and are adding nothing of value to this site.

N57678

You are such a moron.

I have been a member here for almost 2.5 years. In that time I have supported people in obtaining their cc permits despite being such a huge PITA on the part of major state delays.

I have recently advised someone to also get their AZ permit to supplement the NM one in several ways. I have both.

I am a member of Sigforum, The High Road, The Firing Line, Media Gun Rights, as well as this one all with the same user name. Also Defensive Carry under the name "74". Feel free to peruse my posting history at any of these places and then tell me that you still think I am an anti-gun troll. I repeat- YOU are the one trolling here.

You said in a previous post that something I was doing was against the law. What was that exactly?

I did not say anything about people gunning other people down in the streets. Not at all- you conveniently chose to paraphrase me completely inaccurately. What I said was, people who do not know the laws in one area are likely to not know the law in other areas and that these people are dangerous. You misapplied your moronic logic to the rest of that stupidity.

I repeat- you are a moron and are adding nothing of value to this site.

Your claimed internet pedigree does nothing to undo the lunacy of your statements. So, you advised someone to get a "permit." Wow, impressive. Do you really think that is going to give backbone to your claimed credibility? Are you kidding? Now I'm REALLY likely to agree with the bilge that comes out of your keyboard.

Trolling on the internet is illegal. The fact you troll lots of sites doesn't undo the illegal nature of what you're doing.

You are attacking a gun owner that was assaulted by a lunatic without provocation. No amount of twisted troll logic can make the gun owner dangerous or your point reasonable.

castiel

Your claimed internet pedigree does nothing to undo the lunacy of your statements. So, you advised someone to get a "permit." Wow, impressive. Do you really think that is going to give backbone to your claimed credibility? Are you kidding? Now I'm REALLY likely to agree with the bilge that comes out of your keyboard.

Trolling on the internet is illegal. The fact you troll lots of sites doesn't undo the illegal nature of what you're doing.

You are attacking a gun owner that was assaulted by a lunatic without provocation. No amount of twisted troll logic can make the gun owner dangerous or your point reasonable.

The only "troll" in this forum is you. Do you even know what a "troll" is? You are egging everyone on trying to incite argument that is completely off the topic of the thread. You are the perfect example of the "crazed gun nut" that thinks they know everything and they are above the law. Welcome to my ignore list. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

PracticalTactical

The only "troll" in this forum is you. Do you even know what a "troll" is? You are egging everyone on trying to incite argument that is completely off the topic of the thread. You are the perfect example of the "crazed gun nut" that thinks they know everything and they are above the law. Welcome to my ignore list. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

I don't agree with AH on everything, but by being reasonable, I actually learned something from AH in this thread. Who knows, maybe with more reasonable discussion we can all learn more from each other.

Not everybody who doesn't agree with everything one may think is automatically a fan of Obama, Pelosi and Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.