• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Ohio

RebelHell

imported post

xD.45Service wrote:
Lol my bad, but seriously when and where is the next meeting?

And i dont know what to wear?!

Springfield xDm 9mm bitone

Springfield xD .45 Service

Magnum Research Baby eagleII .45

Walther P22

EAA Windicator .357 mag

Ruger LCP .380

Hi-Point .380

Hi-Point 9mm

Taurus 24/7 Compact 9mm

FIE Guardian .25
Umm, all of the above? :lol:

IxionDeece

imported post

Yes at the hasty tasty at 6, we would be glad to have both of ya show up. Last time there was only 4 of us and we had quite a few people not there and it made for a short business meeting. And we need to expand and grow.....badly.

FiremanJoe

imported post

So are you guys going a week early?????

looking back at the first post in this thread it said:::::

So OPEN CARRY OHIO will meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm. February 12th March 12th April 9th May 14th June 11th SO ON AND SO FORTH... We will currently start meeting at the Hasty Tasty Pancake House on Linden Ave. in Dayton, Ohio, and yes you can OC there.
Just wondering if you all were changing from the preplan....

IxionDeece

imported post

I do realize that it says that but we have been pretty much meeting up just every other week. I will get a hold of lthrnck and make sure we are still meeting up this thursday just to make sure.

Lthrnck

imported post

Well there seems to have been a little bit of confusion about a meeting tonight.

I am sorry for this.

If anyone was planning on coming tonight... please do so.

I am going to go down to the Hasty Tasty and meet with anyone that shows up.

We will still hold our regularlly scheduled meeting on 5/14 at the Hasty Tasty.

I don't want anyone feeling left out so attend either or both meetings.

RebelHell

imported post

IxionDeece wrote:
My apologies guys, the next meeting is on the 14th at 6pm. We are just going to stick with the schedule of 2nd and 4th thursday of the month.
I was able to catch it in time, i will try to get the 14th off. Hope to see you guys there.

IxionDeece

imported post

I apologize for the confusion RebelHell, I will be attending the one on the 14th. In the midst of everything happening lately been kinda hecktic with getting my days and dates straight.

GOT9MM1

imported post

Hello All,

I am going to attempt to make a brief visit to the Hasty Tasty for the meeting Thursday at 6pm to meet everyone. I understand that OC is OK there and there have not been any problems with it- or problems with it with the owner(s) of the establishment? :?