• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Ohio

spioi

imported post

nothin like having chicken and dumplings while being strapped.these peeps have a game plan down. 5 were there for the get together. it would be wonderful if we could boost attendance by at least 1 person a month.I'm bringin someone next month.

GOT9MM1

imported post

So sorry that I ended up not being able to make it, work meeting down in Cincinnati went 2+ hours long, screwed up my trip back north to make it in time. :X

Combat Veteran

imported post

I'd like to start a Toledo Chapter. However, people here are frightened by our GESTAPO police.

Toledo is in DIRE NEED of an OC walk, or picnic in a park, that would bring to bear an overwhelming number of OCers ( more than our city's jail can hold ). Our police are THUGS !

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Hard Target wrote:
I'd like to start a Toledo Chapter...
So, start one!

Get yourself audio and video recording devices, talkwith people from the northern end of Ohio who have had run-ins with LE, talk with people on OFCC and BFA's forums - then get at it!

If you are dissuaded from OCing by the reputation of the local police, then get prepared and start OCing yourself.

IF the local police decide to charge someone with disorderly conduct or inducing panic, it's much better that it be a local than someone from elsewhere - for a number of reasons.

P.S. - You may want to use the Verdana typeface for your posts - it is much easier to read.

Sorry for the thread hijack, Lthrnck.