• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT First new topic in new Michigan forum

fozzy71

well as someone who has moderated and admined several forums this is a great move! once they get all the features turned on and we get used to it you will never want to go back to wowbb crapola !!

I have 40k+ forum posts on vB forums and am very happy for this change. WowBB was a bit ridiculous, but I understand completely. When the forum where I now have 25k posts switched from uB to vB 18 months ago, no one liked it either, at first.

If you use FireFox the FFvB extension is awesome. You can ignore, and highlight posters, etc. Really powerful tool. I quit browsing with it recently and replaced it with Chrome, but I still keep it open all day for my work email system which does not like Chrome.

stainless1911

Banned
Tried the irfan veiw thing, diddnt work.
Nevermind. It sent it to the wrong folder. I searched for the file, and that cute little dog found it for me. What a pain. I hope we dont have to screw around like this with each photo we want to post. >:{

Last edited: