• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ot- osama bin laden killed

jbone

Show me the hole in head

Knock off the nanny BS and show us the proof, America's can handle death, close this chapter and show all three prictures of this scum bags dead body, with the gaping head wound.

"Laden is said to have a gaping head wound over his left eye, with brains and blood visible where a bullet penetrated his skull"

Read this, any reasons why there is doubt. This boobs can't even fully ascertain what happened, and sick with a story of what the hell happened!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelo.../white-house-weighs-release-of-bin-laden-pics

Last edited:

Metalhead47

Thats of course assuming that that is what the corpse looks like. The media will clamor over eachother to get the picture on TV pixelated of course and that is how the White House can release it. At a minimum why not the funeral which according to sources was done with much sensitivites to Muslim sensibilities. What is the debate actually about?

Knock off the nanny BS and show us the proof, America's can handle death, close this chapter and show all three prictures of this scum bags dead body, with the gaping head wound.

"Laden is said to have a gaping head wound over his left eye, with brains and blood visible where a bullet penetrated his skull"

They're liberals. Nannying is what they do. They're also politicians. Hemming & hawing and talking about what they should do, is what they do. I'm not saying BO & crew's handling of the situation is good, bad, or otherwise, merely expected, and some people are way too quick to jump to conclusions and start passing out the tinfoil hats. Like the guy below. Let's also keep in mind that this whole thing is barely a week old, and the media storm much less than even that. Even here in the information age, something like this takes time to be processed & filtered down. I don't think BO is doing himself any credit by not releasing the pix, but I'd say the same about pretty much ANYTHING he does, and sooner or later, they will be.

ITs not a conspiracy when its true

Buy any nice bridges lately?

amlevin

I must say however don't you find it odd that Al Zarqawi survived a missle strike (only to die a short time later0 that flatten a home and his picture was quickly posted for the world to see. Saddam's sons were killed in a firefight with the 101st (Godspeed brothers) only to have thier pictures taken and posted for the world to see. Saddam himself pulled out of a rathole;pictures. Saddam being examined by doctors;pictures. Saddam being hung; pictures and VIDEO. For the record I believe him to be dead but the inconsistancies are striking.

You find "inconsistencies" striking, or unusual, with this Administration????????

amlevin

Since the long form is out, there has to be a new conspiracy, don't ya know. :p

When the guys who wear this insignia say "He's Dead" I would tend to believe that he is

seal_us_navy_seals_insignia_4a7y.jpg

Unlike our President, I doubt that anyone on the raid will be vying for public praise. Just on to the next "Jihadist" that wants to meet Allah so they can help him on his way.

Sonora Rebel

When the guys who wear this insignia say "He's Dead" I would tend to believe that he is

seal_us_navy_seals_insignia_4a7y.jpg

Unlike our President, I doubt that anyone on the raid will be vying for public praise. Just on to the next "Jihadist" that wants to meet Allah so they can help him on his way.

That's the extent of it. It's what they do... and they do it better than anybody... anywhere else.

jbone

If this was the statment?

Interesting thought! The designation of a SEAL is awarded after meeting the basic qualifications tends to signify truth. Ok, so does the Seal of the Presidency, awarded by the people (right!) also signifies that if he says the economy is great, the rise in energy costs are necessary and not a big deal, or he will be the most transparent president tend to resonate truth with you? You didn’t buy into the Hope and Change, fundamental transformation, globalization, love and understand the terrorist, our VETS are the enemy, stop the brutal interrogations that yield information, because he wears the seal. And the now liberal climate that commended America for Kill Missions is now peachy because Obama says so. Be careful when taking things at face value, or on the tendency that the word is truth by virtue of a position, or awarded qualification.

Don’t get me wrong I would have shot the derelict POS as he kneeled and talked to his pedophile friend. But we must see through the hypocrisy in this White House hype, and his followers. It’s the greatest intelligence network and Military in the world that laid out UBL. Not the “One” who just two years ago was dead set against everything that he now glorifies as his triumph for the world. The man has been a phoney from the word go, and nothing changes becuase he claims he took out UBL.

amlevin

Be careful when taking things at face value, or on the tendency that the word is truth by virtue of a position, or awarded qualification.

I personally choose evaluate statements on a case by case basis. As for SEAL's being "awarded" anything perhaps you meant "earn". I wouldn't suggest approaching someone wearing "The Budweiser" and telling him he was awarded the insignia. It could turn out badly.

Also, please don't confuse me with someone who gives a $h!t about Obama or believes anything that comes from his mouth. As a President, I am stuck with him because too many people in this country either sat on their @$$es and didn't vote or drank his Kool-Aid and voted for him.

Yes, I tend to be skeptical about most Government "pronouncements" but I don't just arbitrarily dismiss them just because they came from Government. Sooner or later facts will come out.

There are those today that find a conspiracy in everything. You can't always spot them just because they are wearing one of these:

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Some are more camouflaged and tend to blend in with most any group.

Metalhead47

I personally choose evaluate statements on a case by case basis. As for SEAL's being "awarded" anything perhaps you meant "earn". I wouldn't suggest approaching someone wearing "The Budweiser" and telling him he was awarded the insignia. It could turn out badly.

Also, please don't confuse me with someone who gives a $h!t about Obama or believes anything that comes from his mouth. As a President, I am stuck with him because too many people in this country either sat on their @$$es and didn't vote or drank his Kool-Aid and voted for him.

Yes, I tend to be skeptical about most Government "pronouncements" but I don't just arbitrarily dismiss them just because they came from Government. Sooner or later facts will come out.

There are those today that find a conspiracy in everything. You can't always spot them just because they are wearing one of these:

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Some are more camouflaged and tend to blend in with most any group.

Yes, yes, thank you! Thats what I've been trying to say

jbone

SNIP...As for SEAL's being "awarded" anything perhaps you meant "earn". I wouldn't suggest approaching someone wearing "The Budweiser" and telling him he was awarded the insignia. It could turn out badly.

Stand down Killer! And YES I meant awarded. No one is devaluing the reward that's awarded for earned achievement. Where I come from we have Awards Quarters. You are awarded a designation for meeting the qualifications. Of course things are awarded at CO's MAST also, good and bad! So don't get your "Budweiser’s" in an uproar! Budweiser’s, I saw that on Wikipedia too.

SNIP...Also, please don't confuse me with someone who gives a $h!t about Obama or believes anything that comes from his mouth...
It would appear I owe you an apology, my apologies. I had you figured all wrong, It must be something (s) you said? Maybe it’s the overwhelming PC that OCDO now omits that allows the mistake in seeing one for another. An atmosphere that allows one group to question and assault another for the same. A lot of phoney frontstage going on. That'sAmerica! I deal with it by continuing to voice myself, and ask the required questions. And like you by not accepting the first word spoken, and when there are clear signs of BS.

It’s been an interesting subject, but I guess we are at the misery of Obama’s failed transparency policy right now.

Last edited:

jbone

I don't think any Wow-factor will emerge, liberals don't eat each other, right? Then again maybe someone in the group has 2012 aspirations and would love to discredit Obama more than he's already done to himself.

amlevin

I don't think any Wow-factor will emerge, liberals don't eat each other, right? Then again maybe someone in the group has 2012 aspirations and would love to discredit Obama more than he's already done to himself.

Bu the time the Election rolls around people will have forgotten bin Laden and WILL remember that they don't have a job, what little money they get from the Government won't buy enough gas for them to go looking, and the House they used to own was sold for a major profit by a big "Bailed Out Bank". As for those who still live in their houses, they will be remembering that it was Obama's administration at the helm when they saw the value go to a fraction of what they paid for it or could sell it for if they wanted to.

If I were running his campaign (blech, choke, barf, at the thought) I'd have held off to about a week or two before the mail-in ballots were sent out. There is too much time now for the truth to actually seep out of this administration.

As for pictures, anyone want to start a pool on when someone in either the military or CIA "Leaks" some? Who knows, even Julian Asange may post some on his WikiLeaks site.

Maybe Obama is just afraid that some Mullah will issue a fatwah demanding his demise if the pictures of their "idol" are released. Remember, this is how they deal with people who even draw pictures of Muhammad.

jbone

They were even more impressive when I saw my first, in person, before Wikipedia was even "born".

"touché".

Spetsnaz as we called our students in my SERE days. Knew a few of you team guys that also worked at SERE over my tour, and of course the silver strand Housing, and "Far East Rock" in IB.

amlevin

"touché".

Spetsnaz as we called our students in my SERE days. Knew a few of you team guys that also worked at SERE over my tour, and of course the silver strand Housing, and "Far East Rock" in IB.

I hope you didn't mistake me for a SEAL through my posts. I have nothing but a ton of respect for them and don't want to be construed as a "poser". I served my time in the Army when SEALs and Green Berets were both young organizations. No "poser" here, just someone with total respect for those who became SEALS and the work they do, often without public notice or any glory.