• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our Lady of the Lakes Audio

Tucker6900

Ill probably get flamed for this, but here goes......

I am an Atheist. I dont believe religion has anything to do with the rights we as citizens are fighting for today. They were given to us by men who were probably the smartest people to ever walk this earth, and did so using their minds. With that said.....

Regardless of the intent of the "protect the children comment", you have to admit, from an anti standpoint, that is a golden arrow that can be used in the fight against what we are trying to do. I suggest you take it down. But do what you like.

wrightme

I am an Atheist. I dont believe religion has anything to do with the rights we as citizens are fighting for today. They were given to us by men who were probably the smartest people to ever walk this earth, and did so using their minds. With that said.....
False. They were enumerated in the Bill of Rights by men. They are pre-existing, whether you attribute it to religion or not. The "probably the smartest people to ever walk this earth" simply noted them for posterity, in hopes of protecting them. They most assuredly didn't either create them, or give them to us.

Tucker6900 said:
Regardless of the intent of the "protect the children comment", you have to admit, from an anti standpoint, that is a golden arrow that can be used in the fight against what we are trying to do. I suggest you take it down. But do what you like.

Yep.

HKcarrier

Stainless has got to be one of those people that absolutely thrives on attention... be it good or bad... and will always be placing themselves in a position to receive said attention.

Badger Johnson

I kind of agree, this was really pushing the boundaries.

I don't think they were LEOs, and I don't think Stainless thought they were LEOs either, at least not operating in their official capacity.

I'm not sure what he hoped to accomplish by posting that audio. I'm curious - did these people know they were being recorded? Is your state a two party notification state for recording?

The thing that seems most disturbing is that Stainless seemed to go out of his way to have a confrontation or meeting with someone from the private property, and in doing so, and in posting the audio on youtube, is making it seem like other OC-ers act this way.

I'm with the group that the youtube audio serves no practical purpose and it would be good if you'd remove it.

$.02

stainless1911

Banned
I wasnt looking for trouble, but I've come to expect it.

Michigan is a one party state.

Posting it was my way of pointing out the ridiculousness of not only the law, but the anti position on guns around kids, to let people hear that threats were made against me, and to point out the hypocracy in our churches and schools.

scot623

My statement was made as a point of theory. His was directed at me directly, as he started reaching for something.

'Point of theory' statements would get you jailed if you made them to the right people about killing the president or taking down an airplane. Sometimes you just shouldn't say certain things(much less record them).

Last edited:

budlight

'Point of theory' statements would get you jailed if you made them to the right people about killing the president or taking down an airplane. Sometimes you just shouldn't say certain things(much less record them).

That was kind of my thoughts as well. Had these cops decided to take that as a threat and escalate the situation, you could only hope and pray that voice recorder didn't disappear. Also if you were the defendant in a criminal case or plaintiff in a civil case, you would have a tough time convincing a jury of 12 that the cops should not have taken your statement as a threat and handled it as they see fit. Again, that is just my opinion and I'm not trying to be a next day quarterback.

scot623

That was kind of my thoughts as well. Had these cops decided to take that as a threat and escalate the situation, you could only hope and pray that voice recorder didn't disappear. Also if you were the defendant in a criminal case or plaintiff in a civil case, you would have a tough time convincing a jury of 12 that the cops should not have taken your statement as a threat and handled it as they see fit. Again, that is just my opinion and I'm not trying to be a next day quarterback.

^ yup. Couldn't have said it better myself.

1ADAM12

Idiocy. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Knowing that .gov reads these forums, I would expect that in short time this person is going to be evicted from his trailer park. prosecuted for assault, or at worst... shot in self defense by someone that perceives him as a deadly threat against themselves or their children.

His continued lurking, while armed, around school playgrounds filled with children is a very serious problem for the communities that he frequents.

This person has demonstrated repeatedly a propensity for sociopath behavior. Not only in public but in his own residential community. If I lived anywhere near this person, I would make it a point of bringing his deviant behavior, and the internet audio/video postings substantiating it, to the attention of the county gun board and the county prosecutor.