• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Panic Buying

bluer1

imported post

Alot of the problems concerning the 30 round mags have to do with stock springs and followers. The PMAGs work so well because they have teflon coated internals with better engineering.

bluer1

imported post

David.Car wrote:
bluer1 wrote:
Alot of the problems concerning the 30 round mags have to do with stock springs and followers. The PMAGs work so well because they have teflon coated internals with better engineering.
Not to become a salesman or anything... But....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nJnGmwMMI8

Another thing for AR owners to check out... Not trying to be a salesman either, but this is another reason why I'm a HK nut, superior engineering. BTW, you can do this with your HK pistols too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGwkHktkTxU

Enjoy...

dlnwoody

imported post

If you have access to the base Brigade QM still has 30rd mags. Right now they have the metal ones. They said they should be getting some more magpul mags.

diesel556

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

David.Car wrote:
Charles Paul Lincoln wrote:
Also 20 round mags (sorry, no 30s available).
That is the story all around the interwebs. You can find HK mags for 45+ bucks, you can find any mag you want on gunbroker for double the price, and you can buy 5, 10 and 20 rounders (except 20 round pmags) just about anywhere.

Any other30 rounders at a normal price, you have to wait on.

I would like to recommend http://www.mygotimegear.com for anyone looking to order some PMAGs and they don't mind waiting a little bit. I put in an order for 5 the weekend before the election with a discount code that expired on the 5th. On the 5th I asked them if they could add 5 more after I saw they were backordered everywhere. Than yesterday I asked them to add 5 more to the order, and even though they didn't have to, they still gave me the discount code I originally had on the 5 more.

They are supposed to be getting a very large shipment in sometime in the next 2 weeks...
I ordered 5 pmags on your recommendation even though they are backordered. Jenn from gotimegear immediately emailed me to make sure that I wanted to complete the order as the items were not due to arrive for awhile (which was already posted on the website when I ordered). I appreciated how careful they were to let me know.

I told her that I was recommended by an acquaintance, and so was willing to wait. Here is her response:

"Would you mind telling me who recommended you? I’d love to send them a thank you. J"

Send me a pm with your name if you want and I'll pass it along (I'm going to smack my head if it's David Car) :).

David.Car

imported post

diesel556 wrote:
I ordered 5 pmags on your recommendation even though they are backordered. Jenn from gotimegear immediately emailed me to make sure that I wanted to complete the order as the items were not due to arrive for awhile (which was already posted on the website when I ordered). I appreciated how careful they were to let me know.

I told her that I was recommended by an acquaintance, and so was willing to wait. Here is her response:

"Would you mind telling me who recommended you? I’d love to send them a thank you. J"

Send me a pm with your name if you want and I'll pass it along (I'm going to smack my head if it's David Car) :).
PM Responded too. If you don't need the product immediatly it is nice to do bussiness with people who put the customers needs at the top of the list like they do. They will take care of you.