• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pepper Spray Police Put On Leave

HandyHamlet

Actually that makes perfect sense. It also explains why NY has one of the top three most corrupt paramilitary forces on earth. And why it is run by an evil Constitution hating tyrant.

All just products of an evil environment created hundreds of years ago and allowed to fester. That would also explain their "pizza" too.

oak1971

Actually that makes perfect sense. It also explains why NY has one of the top three most corrupt paramilitary forces on earth. And why it is run by an evil Constitution hating tyrant.

All just products of an evil environment created hundreds of years ago and allowed to fester. That would also explain their "pizza" too.

Several decades before New York, London England was the birthplace of the modern professional police force. It started with vigilante groups and then private agencies. Kind of like our Pinketon men.

HandyHamlet

Several decades before New York, London England was the birthplace of the modern professional police force. It started with vigilante groups and then private agencies. Kind of like our Pinketon men.

[video=youtube;YnxtY60AdKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnxtY60AdKs&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

SourKraut

HandyHamlet, How do you feel about the LEOs expressing thier displeasure in the protesters by spaying them with pepper spray, are not the LEOs covered by the 1st Amendment also?

Not trying to get you riled, just still uncertain what your take on this is.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
HandyHamlet, How do you feel about the LEOs expressing thier displeasure in the protesters by spaying them with pepper spray, are not the LEOs covered by the 1st Amendment also?

That is a very strange way of asking a question that IMO has no merit.
Is the point rational discussion or sarcastic argument?

SourKraut

I'm not sure what you mean Grapeshot, it seems reasonable to me but then again I am not the most reasonable person here.:lol:

The LEOs are also protected by the 1st Amendment right? Were they not just expressing themselves to the protesters? Why shouldn't the LEO's method of speech be protected? The cops did not do any permanent damage, just as some claim that the protesters didn't do any permanent damage. What is the difference?

HandyHamlet

Thanks Grape, I do see where Mr. SKraut is coming from. And he is a fellow WI forum member. I'm not riled in the least.

;)

I'm not paying my paramilitary to express themselves while on the clock. They can take up finger painting at the YMCA in their off time. In fact I think most of them should.

I could care less what displeases the cops. They have a job to do. Do it. And do it right. The world is watching. People displease me when I am working. Especially thug cops who infringe on my 1st Amendment Right. I don't think I could get away with macing them in the face. Although after being shoved up against walls, having them scream in my face, run me off public parks, public parking, making my clients cry, and threatening me with arrests on multiple occasions over the last 17 years...

:banghead:

The cops have the same rights as we do. No more or less.

If you are saying that cops macing someone in the face is an act of expression covered under the 1st Amendment I would disagree. Violently disagree. Macing someone in the face is assault and battery. Had the protesters been beating the cops with clubs, fists, and rocks then it would have been a completely different situation. Had they been kicking and lashing out in an attempt to resist a lawful arrest? Then pepper spray would of course be justified.

I have said there are plenty of videos on Youtube of the protesters roughing up journalists and amateur photographers as well. I have posted them to this forum. So it's not like I have been anti-cop/pro-protesters in this discussion. I am pro Constitution. All of it. Including the parts the brainwashed here hate and insist are just some lefty whimpering excuses for bad behavior. I guess you can tell I hate brainwashed kool aid drinkers too and am pro - think for yourself.

Last edited:

oak1971

Silly Constitutionalist,

You should be maced, waterboarded and tazed. In that order. :D

Last edited:

slowfiveoh

You do know what the 1st Amendment is yeah? By the question you posed it almost seems like you don't?