• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-Gun Activists Plan to Walk the Pier Despite Possible Arrest

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
Thanks for the update

I did not make it to this event. I wish I had because it sounds like they UOC after all. Just not on the pier. The couple that have started this group are doing a GREAT job. The first event that I was at went very smooth with no police contact. I met a few people that had no idea about the LAW befor this group orginized. This group will continue to grow. Let's see what happens after the ban.

Saldana's AB1934 open carry ban should be fought to the bitter end and I'm certain it will be by everyone involved. Been very active calling sacramento to get everyone to oppose this insane ban on our "Right to bear arms" Glad to hear that all went well at the event