• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Public Nuisance' laws?

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
This PA Constable whatever clown... is a thug. Other than having a major short between the headset... I detect some socio personality deficiencies that (IMHO) should preclude him frombearing armsat all. He's what (as cops) we used to call a 'goof'. 'Be interesting to know what the Sheriff's reaction to this dude will be... and if in fact he is what he has claimed. Impersonatinga police officer is a felony. 'Dunno if that applies to the internet... but somebody would know.
and we have a winner, another rambo loser just crawled out of the wood cracks throwing sarcastic remarks because they dont like the comments. Have your mother change your diaper, take a bottle and grow up

Deanimator

imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
yep another born loser here can tell, do the world a favor......
An amusing observation, but irrelevant to the serious questions asked of you by myself and others.

Is passing out religious tracts, absent any overt criminal acts, a LAWFUL cause for a "brief detention"?

SP101

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
and we have a winner, another rambo loser just crawled out of the wood cracks throwing sarcastic remarks because they dont like the comments. Have your mother change your diaper, take a bottle and grow up

It looks to me like you are the one with the sarcastic remarks about everyone who posts here. Your name calling is childish and un-becoming of a true law enforcement officer, but we will see if you are what you say you are soon enough.

My advice to you, and you can take it or leave it, is to lay off the Rambo talk and say something intelligent and on topic, or just go back where you came from. You are really making an ass out of yourself, in case you didn't already know it.

jahwarrior

imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
yep another born loser here can tell, do the world a favor......
STFU.gif

imported post

sp101 "activist member", the name says it all, you are one of the ones that do the arm and spit your vile in others faces instead of just being happy with your right, you try to force your right and beliefs on others

And by the way you trash DONT YOU EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN, or I will glady show you who I am without you "will find out soon enough"

Sonora Rebel

imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
sp101 "activist member", the name says it all, you are one of the ones that do the arm and spit your vile in others faces instead of just being happy with your right, you try to force your right and beliefs on others

And by the way you trash DONT YOU EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN, or I will glady show you who I am without you "will find out soon enough"
I'll be contacting the Sheriff in the Allentown area as well... Perhaps otheres would consider this as a public duty. If this guy's got a badge... He shouldn't. Not with that attitude.

SP101

Campaign Veteran
imported post

[align=left]The Constables Code of Ethics[/align]

[align=left]As an elected public servant, sworn to carry out the constitutional responsibilities of the[/align]

[align=left]position of Constable:[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall dutifully carry out the duties of my office.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall, at all times, function without prejudice or regard for an individual’s race,[/align]

[align=left]religion or place of birth.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall never be a part of an attempt to inhibit or evade the law.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall at all time act in a manner in which understanding and justice is[/align]

[align=left]communicated to those with whom I come into contact in my work.[/align]

[align=left]• I shall conduct my private life unblemished and mindful of others.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall be courteous and maintain self-restraint, scorn, ridicule and contempt.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall be a part of the professional organizations designed to protect and upgrade[/align]

[align=left]the performance of the Constable.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall not personally solicit for funds in the performance of my work to enhance[/align]

[align=left]any organization.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall seek every opportunity for such training as will enhance my ability to do a[/align]

[align=left]better job.[/align]

[align=left]•
I recognize my badge of authority as a symbol of the public trust and I recognize[/align]

[align=left]that as a law enforcement officer, I shall never bring disgrace upon the people,[/align]

[align=left]whose faith and confidence elected me as their Constable.[/align]

[align=left]•
I recognize my duty to protect the constitutional rights of all people.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall strive to adhere to the aforementioned as long as I serve as Constable.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall never speak with criticism of a fellow Constable except at the appropriate[/align]

[align=left]professional forum provided by an appropriate constables’ organization.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall never knowingly infringe upon the operation of another Constable.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall never resort to unnecessary force in the performance of my duties.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall not accept gratuities offered by anyone employing my services.[/align]

[align=left]•
I shall perform my duties expeditiously and promptly, and I shall transmit an[/align]
immediate report to those whose work I have accepted.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I recognize my duty to protect the constitutional rights of all people.

[align=left]• I shall be courteous and maintain self-restraint, scorn, ridicule and contempt.[/align]
[align=left]ding-ding-ding... TILT! [/align]

Deanimator

imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:

You still haven't addressed my points.

Absent an overt criminal act, can you "briefly detain" someone for passing out religious tracts? Yes or no?

imperialism2024

imported post

mvpel wrote:
If someone is "intimidated" by a peaceable person carrying a sidearm, they need psychological therapy, not police force. Offending someone you're not even looking at is not "trampling on their rights."
And I think that summarizes the proper reaction to PAJBT's rants.

As for the OP... I think enough evidence has been brought forth to indicate that "public nuisance" would be even more bogus of a charge than DC, in regards to being used to oppress OCers. Time to close the thread now?

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
Yeah, right.
Gnbrotz and I are still waiting for you to take up his offer to meet us so we can secretly record you, while on duty, so you can "show us" by arresting us...
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum46/12963-5.html

You have already proven you are all keyboard and no backbone.

:/

Why has this violent troll not been banned yet?

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I have banned this person and I sent him or her the following message that I feel describes my opinion of the matter.

--------------------------------------
PASTATECONSTABLE,

Dissenting opinions are welcome here and law enforcement officers are VERY welcome. However, I seriously doubt you are a law enforcement officer because you do not exhibit the level of professionalism that I have come to expect of law enforcement. I suspect that you are actually someone who hates LEOs and is attempting to make other users here feel the same way by acting out negative stereotypes.

In any case, your behavior here has been completely unacceptable. I have banned you and have logged your IP history.

I also note that there are two other users registered with the same IP While this may simply mean that PenTeleData has a small IP range for their customers, it also might mean that you have alternate logins. Please be aware that I will be keeping an eye on those accounts as well.
--------------------------------------