• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Question for Military personnel about OC

MSC 45ACP

To OP:

Like i state in my previous post, most bases have their gun policy on the Base's website. If not, You should go to the MP station and ask for the policy in writing. i would suggest not ever mentioning to base authority that you do open carry outside base.

DO NOT listen to barracks lawyers or take an MP or anyone elses word for it (including mine). Answers are but usually a few clicks away. Each base has a different policy because its essentially the Base Commander's discretion. That's really your concern here, your posession of a handgun while on base and while entering/exiting is the only laws you should be worried about.

+1