• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Remember remember the 5th of November

ichigo

imported post

I'm the one holding the baby with the pacifier. He was also the one screaming because it was past his bed time. Had a great time and am telling everyone about it for next time. With a turn out so big will a sit down at RR be alright or would a buffet be better?
-banki-

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

ThatOneChick wrote:
Had a blast. Thanks for such a warm welcome on my first time. It was great talking with you guys and the show of support was fantastic! Hope to see all of you at the January one, if it's still in the plans.

P.S. Glad I'm not in the pics. :p
My wife and I got a few pictures of you. How much you offering for us to keep them off the forum?
509.gif

:p

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
ThatOneChick wrote:
Had a blast. Thanks for such a warm welcome on my first time. It was great talking with you guys and the show of support was fantastic! Hope to see all of you at the January one, if it's still in the plans.

My wife and I got a few pictures of you. How much you offering for us to keep them off the forum?
509.gif

I'll pay $5 to have them posted - hehehe :cool:

jk

ThatOneChick

imported post

jaredbelch wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
ThatOneChick wrote:

509.gif

I'll pay $5 to have them posted - hehehe :cool:

jk
OMG! :what:Remind me, at the next meet, to wear a mask. Think I'd be too terrifying to OC if I wore a double canister gas mask? ;)

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It was good to see everybody again as usual and meet some of the new faces. Sorry if I didn't get around to meeting everybody, I tried. I at least got everyone's picture, I hope! :quirky If not hopefully Scotty gotcha in the group photo. I will post the pictures soon when I get a free min.