• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond bartender threatens anyone carrying in his place of employment.

curtiswr

Well, after two updates to his blog post, the second saying "I love touching a nerve" and laughing it off in regards to people contacting his employer(s) or something to that effect... but now he's really angry about it and the entire previous post has been redacted. It would appear someone touched a nerve of his own, and he doesn't want to admit it.

It's interesting that he has this quote tattooed on his arm:

“The ordinary man is involved in action, the hero acts. An immense difference.”

:rolleyes: *yawn*

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Not that I'm adding anything useful to this, but...

What an enormous douche nozzle... I would very much like to see him try it! That would be awesome!

Big talk Mr. Internet Ninja Big Man... Don't break a nail throwing gun owners on the cement or whatever, sugar buns.

MSC 45ACP

It seems the Douchebags blog has been shut down and his facbeook page went private all the sudden Hmmmm I wonder what happened............

Awww shucks! Did someone figure out he's into ILLEGAL things that may (or may not) reflect poorly upon them??? I've heard paranoia is common among certain types of drug users... hmmmm... Perhaps he's cowering in a corner as I type this.

Hey Douchebaggious! Do you also feel itchy all over like the crackheads they show on TV cop shows? I'd kinda like to see that... :-D

curtiswr

I still see his blog up. Maybe it was down periodically in the night?

But like I said before:

He redacted the post and is boohooing about people talking about him on forums, namely this one, and wishes for a debate on a news or radio station (after displaying his irrational, immature, and extremely emotional nature and approach to issues). In asking for a debate, he continues to dish out ad hominem attacks on those he claims he wishes to debate. Yeah, really seems like someone worth taking the time to debate with. No matter how poorly executed his statements, he'd run back and slam back PBRs and get back-pats from his scene friends in an alley somewhere, while undoubtedly writing a profanity-laced (because that shows how serious he is, ya know?) blog post about it. The back-patting has already begun, via Twitter at least. He's probably banking on the fact that he knows no logical person sees him fit to debate with and thus won't waste their time so he'll sit with his friends with "rah no one accepted my challenge I'm such a badass"

All of a sudden when people don't react to his stupidity with "aw, that's cute. he's an a-hole, and being an abrasive douche is cool nowadays" he's the one getting getting his feelings hurt. He's saying he doesn't want people talking about him on forums... well what was he doing on his blog? I guess now he figures out the world isn't full of young nightlife wannabe socialites who worship a the guy that gets their drinks. He's said before in the past, in face of litigation, that he wouldn't remove something from his blog... but now he has.

Someone hit a nerve and he's trying very hard to play it off.

The link is still the same for the post, but it's content is entirely different now.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Judging from the lounge lizards I filmed in the place, one of them (or a lot of them) might have gotten the idea that he was writing about them and taken offense.

Overweight slobs he said.... What a never ending stream of hip dudes and bimbos. And I don't think they were all that busy either. I wonder what it's like when it's really packed.

If anyone missed his ranting...this is the main one: Not that I really cared mind you.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Guns and Alcohol

The top story in today's Richmond Times Dispatch was titled 'Gun Owners Celebrate Law'.

The story described how a handful of gun owners met in bars across the state to salute the recent passage of a law that allows people with concealed-handgun permits to bring hidden firearms into restaurants that serve alcohol.

If the past two sentences didn't adequately describe how ******* stupid some people are (including our Governor who signed the law), then I'll tell you how ******* moronic these retards are in the following bullet points:

- 80 ******* stupid assholes met at O'Charleys Bar in Richmond today to celebrate the fact that they can bring a hidden gun into a bar. It's still illegal to drink when carrying a gun, but these ******* complete wastes of life can still meet at a bar and drink Sprite with their guns. ******* hooray!

- If these ******* piles of diarrhea need a gun for their protection while they scarf down their fried bullshit then they're a bunch of pussies. I say fried bullshit because they are no doubt redneck idiots who are extremely overweight.

- I'm honestly thinking about getting a concealed weapons permit with my spotless record and then going to these people's places of work and seeing how they feel about someone that they have never met, walking into their front door with a handgun. Finding these fat-loads will be easy because most of these idiots are the people fixing the power lines in front of my place or they're the ones constantly being late to fix my ******* cable. Although more than a few will be tough to track down...Mostly because those few are poor and unemployed.

- Hide behind your 2nd amendment you uneducated assholes. When the Brits come back and try to re-colonize us, then you can tell me that I was wrong and that we need to bear arms. Until then...You're a ******* idiot.

- 'We all use safety when handling and discharging our weapons.'

- Yeah so did that NRA member before he caught his wife cheating and in a drunken rage blew her ******* head off.

- From the RTD: 'Phillip Bogenberger, a spokesman for the department (VABC), said a violation of the law is not an ABC violation. The responsibility to refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages rests with the permit holder'

- Of course Virginia's Alcoholic Beverage Control wouldn't touch this one. They're the ones raping the bars for our money. They don't actually have to deal with drunk patrons who may or may not be carrying firearms.

Richmondguns.com responds! http://richmondguns.com/story/richmond-bartender-comes-unhinged

Yes, there is a website named 'richmondguns'! You're bringing guns into a bar and I'm the 'unhinged' one?

Update 2: The gun nuts have started emailing my boss and demanding my termination. Although Cha Chas doesn't allow guns, these pieces of **** feel that a bartender at a gun-free bar is a threat to them.

I love touching a nerve.

Posted by Jack Goes Forth Labels: Life

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I did have to laugh at his comparing MIke's accent to foghorn leghorn. I guess he doeesn't know Mike's from Northern Va. Foghorn Leghorn doesn't have an accent. Mike does!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Curtis...do you have any idea where this coffee shop he goes to is?

He keeps talking about it but I didn't see where he names it. I'd like to get a full daily routine for his biography.:rolleyes:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
You can bring a person to knowedge but you can not make them think.

If you're talking about him thinking..this explains it:
Pop 20 milligrams of Adderall, take a shot of Hornitos Plata, snort a small line of blow, take a shot of Correlejo tequila, smoke a cigarette because you're ******* wired by this point and need to relax, take another small line of blow but leave a few other small lines on the plate for later, take a shot of rail tequila, smoke cigarette and all of sudden 'later' has come and you're hovering over the plate again with a rolled up dollar bill in hand and holy **** I'm flying high as a kite. Light up another cigarette. Lose weight fast! The easy and fun way!

If you're talking about me thinking....I tried it once but never really got the hang of it:uhoh:

curtiswr

Curtis...do you have any idea where this coffee shop he goes to is?

He keeps talking about it but I didn't see where he names it. I'd like to get a full daily routine for his biography.:rolleyes:

This is strictly from memory since I am on my phone right now and it's not as easy to check on it, but in looking through his blog and Twitter he had mentioned he liked breakfast at Crossroads on Forrest Hill Ave. It was some time ago, but that's probably still it.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
This is strictly from memory since I am on my phone right now and it's not as easy to check on it, but in looking through his blog and Twitter he had mentioned he liked breakfast at Crossroads on Forrest Hill Ave. It was some time ago, but that's probably still it.

Thanks!

XDUser

This guy is a tool. He should move to PRM or PRK where he would fit in with the rest of the sheep.
Would love to see him in Baltimore or LA.
Wonder if his blog was caught by http://www.archive.org/web/web.php yet?
Once it is no reason to try and close the blog to hide his hate speech.
Have seen employers use it to check up on a prospective employee.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
No need to close it anyway. I have it!

He apparently reads this site so....Yes Tinkerbell, I copied your blog and videoed your bar.
Watch and see what happens next!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Since it comes out today, I guess it's no secret.
Mike did contact Style Weekly and they're doing a story on the mouth of Richmond.

Jack Lauderback (Spelling) contacted the ABC Board as did I and style (My story will be a little more in depth and come later)

Style should be publishing today.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Style published and Jacks only rant was about ABC enforcement of ABC laws. No gun rant.

That's interesting.

My conversation with ABC didn't involve guns either.
I'm afraid Jack's lifestyle is about to go under a microscope.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I don't believe you have anything to be afraid about.

No "dog in the fight" as you said elsewhere? ;):lol:

Well. Jack's ranting is one thing, the poll is another.

I don't have a permit and don't plan on getting one so OC is the only issue that concerns me. That isn't an OC poll, just CC.

Now just why the poll is being pushed on a board named OPENCARRY.ORG...I haven't a clue.
It's not my board though and the Admins can push the concealed carry of Phase 2 Plasma Rifles in 80 meter range for all I care.
I just won't answer a poll asking about it.