• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SeaTac apartment residents meet to discuss gun laws while open carrying

Jeffytune

imported post

irfner wrote:
That's it Jim. You are now a community organizer and fully qualified to run for President of the United States.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
I think it depends, was he also born in Kenya?

amzbrady

imported post

I would think this is the best action and kudo's for those who open carry. I still think everyone everywhere should open carry. I used to live in the Willow lake apts. We moved in there 15 years ago when we came to Washington. I worked at the Alamo and would walk to work. We only lived there a month, We broke lease to move and couldnt get out of there fast enough. My son was 5 years old and did not want him in that environment. I would take my trash out to the dumpster and would see drug needles all over on the ground. Most of the tenants were lowlife drug users and mexicans who couldnt speak english. I cant imagine Seatac having gotten any better and dont think anyone should be in that area unarmed. Most of the tenants should be armed to match the ones that carry illegally. My wife used to be afraid to go do laundry at night because people would be in there shooting up. People would prop the door open and vagrants would spend the night there. So yes open carry and conceal carry for backup in Seatac should be a requirment.

amzbrady

imported post

Wow, my wife and I just saw the pics posted and wondered, did the apts change management and start cleaning the place up? We dont remember seeing that many normal people there when we were there. If so congrats for someone renewing a small piece of America.

flintlock tom

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I love seeing open carry pictures like that. Old people, young people, men, women. The more we can present the movement as cutting across cultural/societal boundaries, the sooner it will be an accepted part of being a citizen.

TatankaGap

imported post

Looks like a great event and great ink as well :) Congrats to all involved ~ a huge success. I hope to be in the area during one of your gatherings so I can stop by OC style :) Inspiring! :celebrate

DEROS72

imported post

We are discussing for summer sometime when the weather is a little better.Thanks for the support we had a great time.

compmanio365

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Wow, my wife and I just saw the pics posted and wondered, did the apts change management and start cleaning the place up? We dont remember seeing that many normal people there when we were there. If so congrats for someone renewing a small piece of America.
It didn't seem nearly as bad as you described it while we were there. I think a lot of places between then and now have been at least somewhat cleaned up. If our meet there was any success, it should get even better.

FMCDH

imported post

A small victory but a great step forward overall. Congrats and good job Deros for initializing and seeing it through!

I'm Sorry I was not able to attend or help out in the ways that I had wanted. Work pulled me away the week before and kept be busy well past. (no it was not a conspiracy ;))

Maybe I will get the chance to attend and help with the next event. Really sorry I missed it.