• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle is planning a buy back!

EMNofSeattle

I just realized.....if there are any SBS, SBRs or full automatic firearms broght to the gun buyback, I need to be there to do my duty prescribed by state law.....

RCW 9.41.220
Unlawful firearms and parts contraband.
All machine guns, short-barreled shotguns, or short-barreled rifles, or any part designed and intended solely and exclusively for use in a machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle, or in converting a weapon into a machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle, illegally held or illegally possessed are hereby declared to be contraband, and it shall be the duty of all peace officers, and/or any officer or member of the armed forces of the United States or the state of Washington, to seize said machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle, or parts thereof, wherever and whenever found.

and maybe your trip back to base will have a detour to the range...

skeith5

John,

You should come down then! You can take a look before the police can...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Raffie

I feel the nations Gun Buy back is a front for our friendly CIA.

You will see most the guns in the next episode of "More Faster and More Furious."

adam3176

Are the SPD considered FFL's, or are they taking advantage of the "gun show loophole"?

Its not a loophole. Its about full control on who can purchase weapons. I dont think people Understand what we are up against here. They will turn normal citziens Into Criminals over night. and if you dont follow the global agenda You will be put on a list. They will use mental illness and other factors to Control the masses. And its worse than that. They will create laws to make it Illegal For you to protect yourself. And you will be forced to call Police or Government for protection for crimes they are trying to Create.

http://www.youtube.com/user/adam3176?feature=mhee

OrangeIsTrouble

Its not a loophole. Its about full control on who can purchase weapons. I dont think people Understand what we are up against here. They will turn normal citziens Into Criminals over night. and if you dont follow the global agenda You will be put on a list. They will use mental illness and other factors to Control the masses. And its worse than that. They will create laws to make it Illegal For you to protect yourself. And you will be forced to call Police or Government for protection for crimes they are trying to Create.

I'm guessing he knows and you are missing the point.

adam3176

Agreed! No "normal" person is going to give up their AR for $200....mines worth about 10 times that. It might be fun to go and watch though....kind of a who's who of the simple-minded in Seattle.

I agree. And who would turn in a perfectly good Pistol for a $100 "GIFT" Card to do more shopping like the sheeple already do. I mean its Insane. Its not about collecting guns more than its a PR move so people think the city cares about your Safety!

Last edited: