• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting at Northern Virginia Community College woodbridge campus

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
altajava wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
Cite please.

Yata hey
Sorry..I'll be back in a minute.
Hint - § 18.2-308.7.

Yata hey
Assistance offered. :)

Paraphrasing § 18.2-308.7 et al -

Age to buy, own, possess etc. long gun in Va. is 18 years old.

An assault (hate that term) firearm is any centerfired rifle or pistol, equipped with a magazine which will hold more than 20 rounds or a folding stock or designed to accommodate a silencer + a shotgun that will hold more than 7 rounds. Minimum age for this is also 18. Please note that there is no list, description (i.e. color), or configuration other than those noted above in determining this. Carrying such is restricted in certain listed cities/counties in Va. unless you have a CHP - then permitted.

Q.E.D. - stock AK47 and M16 (class III) or AR15 with 20 rd. mags are therefore not an assault firearms as defined in Code of Va.

Yata hey

sudden valley gunner

imported post

eyesopened wrote:
sudden valley gunner wrote:
So are the asian folks happy his name is Hamilton?
Since you brought out the race card, serial killers are predominately white males...

..duh...this was said in jest, due to the fact that the last two Virginia Tech killers happend to Asian.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

eyesopened wrote:
sudden valley gunner wrote:
So are the asian folks happy his name is Hamilton?
Since you brought out the race card, serial killers are predominately white males...
Trumping the perceived race card with a race card are we? Pleeeze let's not go there.

Yata hey