• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Should we consider other's opinions?

swine

imported post

Citizen wrote:
swine wrote:
SNIP As to 'leftists', notice that 'leftist' is a pejoritive term of the right, whereas 'rightest' is NOT a pejoritive term of the left. That's because we leftists are tolerant of those on the right.
(snort) (mmmmph) Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaa!

Leftists are among the most intolerant bunch ever seen. Three leftist Congressmen have assaulted people in the last few years: (Jim Moran?), Cynthia McKinney, and the most recent knucklehead that grabbed a student. Then there is the vast amount of "politically correct" speech requirements which are nothing more than intolerance. Controlling law after controlling law--nothing more than intolerance.

Genuine tolerance wouldn't care if people OCd guns everywhere. Genuine tolerance would try to force green measures down people's throats, etc., etc. ad infinitum.

The "must control" compulsion of the left (and right) is nothing more than an intolerance for freedom.

Swine never even guessed it.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

This one is too easy. Give me a challenging troll.
Two words, Citizen, 'Glenn' and 'Beck'.

swine

imported post

virginiatuck wrote:
swine wrote:
IndianaBoy79 wrote:
1245A Defender wrote:
according to OCDO maps,, there are only 8 states that do NOT allow the open carry of
a firearm.
there are various restrictions in most states, but 42 out of 50 support our right to armed self defense!
back to you Pal....
42...the answer to life, the universe, and OCDO carry debates.
Repeat! This is the source: "After reading about protesters bringing guns to anti-Obama rallies, I grew curious about which states are open-carry; that is, they allow people to carry guns in public, as long as the guns are visible. I made this list from the map graphic at OpenCarry.org:

Open carry states:

Alaska
Montana
Idaho
Wyoming
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
South Dakota
Vermont
Kentucky
Virginia
Are you listing just unlicensed, open carry states? In that case, you left out:

Alabama
California
Colorado
Delaware
Kansas
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Missouri
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Carolina (a gold star, no less... how did you miss that one?)
Ohio
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

And how did someone figure that 42 states have no restriction on OC? D.C. is not a State.
Check my earlierpost ..tuck. Those were there as 'Open Carry with restrictions'.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

swine wrote:
SNIP Two words, Citizen, 'Glenn' and 'Beck'.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!

I'm hardly aligned with Republicans and the right, Mr. Conclusion-Jumper.

You should have read up on your opponent a bit before slinging that. All you did was discredit yourself with other readers who are actually familiar with my writings.

Hahahahahahahahahahaahaaa!

B

Bikenut

imported post

swine wrote:
Bikenut wrote:
Every leftist, at their core, believes that every human behavior must be controlled. Either "allowed" or "not allowed" by someone who is in "control".... and only the leftist, with their obvious (in their own mind) superior intellect... are qualified to be the one in "control".

Any resistance to the leftist's control of other people is seen as a personal affront, an insult, to their supposed superiority over the stupid unwashed peasants. And peasants carrying guns not only makes those peasants difficult to control... OC is an up front in their face symbol that the leftist isn't superior after all... and that insult to their ego must not be allowed!

With the leftist it is never really the issue being discussed that is important... what is important to the leftist is to prove to everyone that he/she is so important that even God Himself comes to them for advice.

The sad thing for the leftist is he doesn't realize that all those "peasants" see through the leftist's whining, crying, threats, manipulations, and arguments based in self serving arrogance, for what they are... efforts to control.

In fact... there has even been a book written on how a leftist can get their way. And the leftist, little leftists on internet forums/daily life/even big leftists as government officials Federal/State/local, follows those instructions written by a man with the name of Saul Alinsky as one would follow the "holy grail".

Yep.... arrogant selfish egotistical wannabe tyrant who thinks he should have the power to decide what will be "allowed"... pretty much sums up the leftist.

And "we have awakened and are now aware of the leftist's BS and had enough" pretty much sums up the unwashed peasants.
Hey, bikenut, did you actually read what Citizen wrote about me (see above in red font). He's right. That's precisely what I believe and I've said it before at other times in other threads on this site.

Yes, we all know what you believe now. You believe that no one besides yourself and those you say you represent are smart enough to be in control. We get it.

As to 'leftists', notice that 'leftist' is a pejoritive term of the right, whereas 'rightest' is NOT a pejoritive term of the left. That's because we leftists are tolerant of those on the right. We might argue with your political views and sneer occasionally at your idiotic opinions, but we do not disparage you for what you are. We believe that it would be disastrous if the body politic consisted of 100% or even 80% leftists. We believe inbalance and diversity of opinions. We believe that it should be closer to half left and half right. 51% left would be ideal.

You would sneer occasionally at my idiotic opinions..... but that isn't disparaging me for what I am? What arrogance!! What perfect use of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals!!

What a dismal ..... fail!!

Odd that you would confuse "leftist" with the "left"..... But then, I suspect that you aren't confused about the difference between a "leftist" and those who are left of center in their beliefs at all and are just hoping to Saul Alinskyize the discussion with your dazzling intellect off into an area that serves your agenda?

Dude.... we understand you, and those you claim to represent, perfectly. And you, and they, know it... which is what scares a leftist. And it is that fear that drives you here to pontificate ... and leftists in general to be on the attack to make all things, including rights, something that is "allowed"... as soon as they become the ones with the power to "disallow".

virginiatuck

imported post

swine wrote:
Citizen wrote:
swine wrote:
SNIP As to 'leftists', notice that 'leftist' is a pejoritive term of the right, whereas 'rightest' is NOT a pejoritive term of the left. That's because we leftists are tolerant of those on the right.

Leftists are among the most intolerant bunch ever seen. Three leftist Congressmen have assaulted people in the last few years: (Jim Moran?), Cynthia McKinney, and the most recent knucklehead that grabbed a student. Then there is the vast amount of "politically correct" speech requirements which are nothing more than intolerance. Controlling law after controlling law--nothing more than intolerance.

Genuine tolerance wouldn't care if people OCd guns everywhere. Genuine tolerance would try to force green measures down people's throats, etc., etc. ad infinitum.

The "must control" compulsion of the left (and right) is nothing more than an intolerance for freedom.

I really despise the "left" and "right" political adjectives. They have different meanings depending on which country you are in, what year it is, and what your agenda is at any moment.

Thomas Jefferson on Politics & Government
"Men by their constitutions are naturally divided into two parties: 1. Those who fear and distrust the people, and wish to draw all powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them, cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not the most wise depositary of the public interests. In every country these two parties exist, and in every one where they are free to think, speak, and write, they will declare themselves. Call them, therefore, Liberals and Serviles, Jacobins and Ultras, Whigs and Tories, Republicans and Federalists, Aristocrats and Democrats, or by whatever name you please, they are the same parties still and pursue the same object. The last one of Aristocrats and Democrats is the true one expressing the essence of all." --Thomas Jefferson to Henry Lee

"Both of our political parties, at least the honest portion of them, agree conscientiously in the same object: the public good; but they differ essentially in what they deem the means of promoting that good. One side believes it best done by one composition of the governing powers, the other by a different one. One fears most the ignorance of the people; the other the selfishness of rulers independent of them. Which is right, time and experience will prove. We think that one side of this experiment has been long enough tried and proved not to promote the good of the many, and that the other has not been fairly and sufficiently tried. Our opponents think the reverse. With whichever opinion the body of the nation concurs, that must prevail." --Thomas Jefferson to Abigail Adams

"Men have differed in opinion and been divided into parties by these opinions from the first origin of societies, and in all governments where they have been permitted freely to think and to speak. The same political parties which now agitate the U.S. have existed through all time. Whether the power of the people or that of the [aristocracy] should prevail were questions which kept the states of Greece and Rome in eternal convulsions, as they now schismatize every people whose minds and mouths are not shut up by the gag of a despot. And in fact the terms of Whig and Tory belong to natural as well as to civil history. They denote the temper and constitution of mind of different individuals." --Thomas Jefferson to John Adams

"The division into Whig and Tory is founded in the nature of man; the weakly and nerveless, the rich and the corrupt, seeing more safety and accessibility in a strong executive; the healthy, firm, and virtuous, feeling confidence in their physical and moral resources, and willing to part with only so much power as is necessary for their good government; and, therefore, to retain the rest in the hands of the many, the division will substantially be into Whig and Tory." --Thomas Jefferson to Joel Barlow

"The parties of Whig and Tory are those of nature. They exist in all countries, whether called by these names or by those of Aristocrats and Democrats, Cote Droite and Cote Gauche, Ultras and Radicals, Serviles and Liberals. The sickly, weakly, timid man fears the people, and is a Tory by nature. The healthy, strong and bold cherishes them, and is formed a Whig by nature." --Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette

"Nature has made some men monarchists and tories by their constitution, and some, of course, there always will be." --Thomas Jefferson to Albert Gallatin

"The common division of Whig and Tory... is the most salutary of all divisions and ought, therefore, to be fostered instead of being amalgamated; for take away this, and some more dangerous principle of division will take its place." --Thomas Jefferson to William Short

"I consider the party division of Whig and Tory the most wholesome which can exist in any government, and well worthy of being nourished, to keep out those of a more dangerous character." --Thomas Jefferson to William T. Barry

"To me... it appears that there have been differences of opinion and party differences, from the first establishment of government to the present day, and on the same question which now divides our own country; that these will continue through all future time; that every one takes his side in favor of the many, or of the few, according to his constitution, and the circumstances in which he is placed... that as we judge between the Claudii and the Gracchi, the Wentworths and the Hampdens of past ages, so of those among us whose names may happen to be remembered for awhile, the next generations will judge favorably or unfavorably according to the complexion of individual minds and the side they shall themselves have taken; that nothing new can be added to what has been said by others and will be said in every age in support of the conflicting opinions on government; and that wisdom and duty dictate an humble resignation to the verdict of our future peers." --Thomas Jefferson to John Adams

"Wherever there are men, there will be parties; and wherever there are free men they will make themselves heard. Those of firm health and spirits are unwilling to cede more of their liberty than is necessary to preserve order; those of feeble constitutions will wish to see one strong arm able to protect them from the many. These are the Whigs and Tories of nature. These mutual jealousies produce mutual security; and while the laws shall be obeyed, all will be safe. He alone is your enemy who disobeys them." --Thomas Jefferson

"The Tories are for strengthening the Executive and General Government; the Whigs cherish the representative branch and the rights reserved by the States as the bulwark against consolidation, which must immediately generate monarchy." --Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette

"I had always expected that when the republicans should have put down all things under their feet, they would schismatize among themselves. I always expected, too, that whatever names the parties might bear, the real division would be into moderate and ardent republicanism. In this division there is no great evil -- not even if the minority obtain the ascendency by the accession of federal votes to their candidate; because this gives us one shade only, instead of another, of republicanism. It is to be considered as apostasy only when they purchase the votes of federalists, with a participation in honor and power." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Cooper

"The duty of an upright administration is to pursue its course steadily, to know nothing of these family dissensions, and to cherish the good principles of both parties." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan

SpringerXDacp

imported post

swine wrote:
Ok, fine. Confused I can cop to, but I got my list from a reputable source. Now on to the real question, which is do the 'People' support Open Carry or not? I've responded to demands for evidence. So now, would any of you blowhards care to provide some evidence of your ownthat the 'People' DO support Open Carry? Thankyouverymuch!

Reputable source? Christ sakes, even the Brady Bunch knows there are more open carry states then the list you generated. But anywho....

I can't speak for other members here at OCDO, nor do I have any "evidence" that may suggest the "People" do or do not support open carry. I can reasonably say however that when you consider the population of the U.S.at approximately 300 million, it's a safe bet themajority of the "People" would not support open carry. Furthermore,manyfirearm owners who havecarry permits/licenses do not support open carry.

eye95

imported post

virginiatuck wrote:
swine wrote:
Citizen wrote:
swine wrote:

I really despise the "left" and "right" political adjectives. They have different meanings depending on which country you are in, what year it is, and what your agenda is at any moment.

Thomas Jefferson on Politics & Government
"Men by their constitutions are naturally divided into two parties: 1. Those who fear and distrust the people, and wish to draw all powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them, cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not the most wise depositary of the public interests. In every country these two parties exist, and in every one where they are free to think, speak, and write, they will declare themselves. Call them, therefore, Liberals and Serviles, Jacobins and Ultras, Whigs and Tories, Republicans and Federalists, Aristocrats and Democrats, or by whatever name you please, they are the same parties still and pursue the same object. The last one of Aristocrats and Democrats is the true one expressing the essence of all." --Thomas Jefferson to Henry Lee

"Both of our political parties, at least the honest portion of them, agree conscientiously in the same object: the public good; but they differ essentially in what they deem the means of promoting that good. One side believes it best done by one composition of the governing powers, the other by a different one. One fears most the ignorance of the people; the other the selfishness of rulers independent of them. Which is right, time and experience will prove. We think that one side of this experiment has been long enough tried and proved not to promote the good of the many, and that the other has not been fairly and sufficiently tried. Our opponents think the reverse. With whichever opinion the body of the nation concurs, that must prevail." --Thomas Jefferson to Abigail Adams

"Men have differed in opinion and been divided into parties by these opinions from the first origin of societies, and in all governments where they have been permitted freely to think and to speak. The same political parties which now agitate the U.S. have existed through all time. Whether the power of the people or that of the [aristocracy] should prevail were questions which kept the states of Greece and Rome in eternal convulsions, as they now schismatize every people whose minds and mouths are not shut up by the gag of a despot. And in fact the terms of Whig and Tory belong to natural as well as to civil history. They denote the temper and constitution of mind of different individuals." --Thomas Jefferson to John Adams

"The division into Whig and Tory is founded in the nature of man; the weakly and nerveless, the rich and the corrupt, seeing more safety and accessibility in a strong executive; the healthy, firm, and virtuous, feeling confidence in their physical and moral resources, and willing to part with only so much power as is necessary for their good government; and, therefore, to retain the rest in the hands of the many, the division will substantially be into Whig and Tory." --Thomas Jefferson to Joel Barlow

"The parties of Whig and Tory are those of nature. They exist in all countries, whether called by these names or by those of Aristocrats and Democrats, Cote Droite and Cote Gauche, Ultras and Radicals, Serviles and Liberals. The sickly, weakly, timid man fears the people, and is a Tory by nature. The healthy, strong and bold cherishes them, and is formed a Whig by nature." --Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette

"Nature has made some men monarchists and tories by their constitution, and some, of course, there always will be." --Thomas Jefferson to Albert Gallatin

"The common division of Whig and Tory... is the most salutary of all divisions and ought, therefore, to be fostered instead of being amalgamated; for take away this, and some more dangerous principle of division will take its place." --Thomas Jefferson to William Short

"I consider the party division of Whig and Tory the most wholesome which can exist in any government, and well worthy of being nourished, to keep out those of a more dangerous character." --Thomas Jefferson to William T. Barry

"To me... it appears that there have been differences of opinion and party differences, from the first establishment of government to the present day, and on the same question which now divides our own country; that these will continue through all future time; that every one takes his side in favor of the many, or of the few, according to his constitution, and the circumstances in which he is placed... that as we judge between the Claudii and the Gracchi, the Wentworths and the Hampdens of past ages, so of those among us whose names may happen to be remembered for awhile, the next generations will judge favorably or unfavorably according to the complexion of individual minds and the side they shall themselves have taken; that nothing new can be added to what has been said by others and will be said in every age in support of the conflicting opinions on government; and that wisdom and duty dictate an humble resignation to the verdict of our future peers." --Thomas Jefferson to John Adams

"Wherever there are men, there will be parties; and wherever there are free men they will make themselves heard. Those of firm health and spirits are unwilling to cede more of their liberty than is necessary to preserve order; those of feeble constitutions will wish to see one strong arm able to protect them from the many. These are the Whigs and Tories of nature. These mutual jealousies produce mutual security; and while the laws shall be obeyed, all will be safe. He alone is your enemy who disobeys them." --Thomas Jefferson

"The Tories are for strengthening the Executive and General Government; the Whigs cherish the representative branch and the rights reserved by the States as the bulwark against consolidation, which must immediately generate monarchy." --Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette

"I had always expected that when the republicans should have put down all things under their feet, they would schismatize among themselves. I always expected, too, that whatever names the parties might bear, the real division would be into moderate and ardent republicanism. In this division there is no great evil -- not even if the minority obtain the ascendency by the accession of federal votes to their candidate; because this gives us one shade only, instead of another, of republicanism. It is to be considered as apostasy only when they purchase the votes of federalists, with a participation in honor and power." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Cooper

"The duty of an upright administration is to pursue its course steadily, to know nothing of these family dissensions, and to cherish the good principles of both parties." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan
Jefferson had more faith in the honesty of those who would centralize power than I do. I firmly believe that most of them want this power, not to do good, but simply to have the power. Such selfishness cannot rationally be attributed to those in government who struggle to remove power from themselves and return it to the people.

Anyway, in the context of today's politics in America the leftists fear and distrust the people, preferring to vest power in the hands of a wise few, and the rightists prefer to devolve power, realizing that, although the masses are not necessarily wise, they make decisions, as a whole, that turn out to be wiser than the few wise leftists would.

eye95

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
swine wrote:
Ok, fine. Confused I can cop to, but I got my list from a reputable source. Now on to the real question, which is do the 'People' support Open Carry or not? I've responded to demands for evidence. So now, would any of you blowhards care to provide some evidence of your ownthat the 'People' DO support Open Carry? Thankyouverymuch!

Reputable source? Christ sakes, even the Brady Bunch knows there are more open carry states then the list you generated. But anywho....

I can't speak for other members here at OCDO, nor do I have any "evidence" that may suggest the "People" do or do not support open carry. I can reasonably say however that when you consider the population of the U.S.at approximately 300 million, it's a safe bet themajority of the "People" would not support open carry. Furthermore,manyfirearm owners who havecarry permits/licenses do not support open carry.
Actually, I believe that, given sufficient time and the facts of the matter and asked to rationally decide, most Americans would support OC.

Disclaimers:

1. This is an opinion.

2. I don't give a rat's behind what "most people" think. We live in a Republic, not a Democracy. We are a nation of laws and not of men. The right to defend ourselves, embodied in OC, may not be taken away as a matter of policy by majority rule.

virginiatuck

imported post

swine wrote:
How do you define "the people?" Do you mean, the majority? As has been said in this thread already, the Consitution of this Republic protects minorities and individuals from the "tyranny of the majority." Obviously there are people who support 'Open Carry,' as it's being done across the Nation. Evidence of this can be found in personal testimony in threads throughout this forum. Would you be implying that the reports and stories of 'Open Carry' are all written by one lonely person from his basement bunker?

I ask you, swine, how is open carry any different than concealed carry as it pertains to those law-abiding, good people who may be around someone who is armed? The only real difference that I see is that with open carry, people may know that someone is armed. With concealed carry, virtually nobody knows. Is open carry dangerous? I ask because I wonder if your question is one of pragmatism, or of ignorance or intolerance?

As it does not infringe on anyone else's rights, the 'People' have no right to deny the right to 'Open Carry.'

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

virginiatuck wrote:
SNIP As it does not infringe on anyone else's rights, the 'People' have no right to deny the right to 'Open Carry.'
Oh, yeah! Great idea, Tuck! Call them all deniers! Including, and especially, swine.

virginiatuck

imported post

eye95 wrote:
Jefferson had more faith in the honesty of those who would centralize power than I do. I firmly believe that most of them want this power, not to do good, but simply to have the power. Such selfishness cannot rationally be attributed to those in government who struggle to remove power from themselves and return it to the people.

Anyway, in the context of today's politics in America the leftists fear and distrust the people, preferring to vest power in the hands of a wise few, and the rightists prefer to devolve power, realizing that, although the masses are not necessarily wise, they make decisions, as a whole, that turn out to be wiser than the few wise leftists would.
You, then, would be a Whig. :celebrate

However, the difference between the "left" and the "right" really depends on the issues at hand. Sometimes leftists are like Whigs; other times they are like Tories. Sometimes rightists are like Tories; other times they are like Whigs. I would define "left" in the U.S. as a set of arbitrary beliefs; and "right" as a different set of arbitrary beliefs.

edit: struck 'issues' and replaced with 'beliefs'

Repoman

imported post

troll-web.jpg

virginiatuck

imported post

Haz. wrote:
All whowould define "left" in the U.S. as a set of arbitrary beliefs; and "right" as a different set of arbitrary beliefs should try and keep;
In the U.S., yes that's the way it is today. The way it is and the way it ought to be do not often coexist.

swine

imported post

Citizen wrote:
I'm hardly aligned with Republicans and the right, Mr. Conclusion-Jumper.
I didn't say you were. All I did was point out a clear example of self-'right'eous intollerance.

eye95

imported post

virginiatuck wrote:
eye95 wrote:

You, then, would be a Whig. :celebrate

However, the difference between the "left" and the "right" really depends on the issues at hand. Sometimes leftists are like Whigs; other times they are like Tories. Sometimes rightists are like Tories; other times they are like Whigs. I would define "left" in the U.S. as a set of arbitrary beliefs; and "right" as a different set of arbitrary beliefs.

edit: struck 'issues' and replaced with 'beliefs'
Actually, it is my experience that those who would be described as "left" in this country almost exclusively work to centralize power. On rare occasions they will stray from this tendency, however a selfish reason is almost always at the root of a seeming inconsistency. Many leftists are "pro-gun" simply because, if they tried to centralize control over gun ownership and carry, they'd be out on their butts.

Those described as "right" tend to devolve power, but not as exclusively as leftists tend to centralize it. Their selfish reason is different, though. I think that power is corrupting them, causing them to stray from the ideals that motivated them before gaining some power.

The best examples of this phenomenon are the Republicans who came to power in '94 on a promise of term-limiting themselves. Once in power, for the good of the people, they kept running.

So, I see the fuzziness of the left-right paradigm as not so much a function of poorly defined terms, as it is a function of the selfish flaws of human beings. We'd face precisely the same problem if we defined the spectrum with "statist"on one side and "individualist" on the other.

swine

imported post

Bikenut wrote:

Odd that you would confuse "leftist" with the "left"..... But then, I suspect that you aren't confused about the difference between a "leftist" and those who are left of center in their beliefs at all and are just hoping to Saul Alinskyize the discussion with your dazzling intellect off into an area that serves your agenda?

--------------------------------------------------------
Well, if you're detecting a 'dazzling intellect', it's not coming from me, so it must be coming from your own sense of inferiority. All I'mdoing isresponding in kind to the arguments I'm getting from other members againstmy assertion that most'People' don't support Open Carry. What my 'dazzling intellect' is detecting is a lot of bafflegabintended to blow smoke at the fact that nobody here can come up with any evidence that the 'People' DO support Open Carry.

Would you care to prove me wrong instead of piling BS up on top of all the other BS that's blowing my way?

Haz.

imported post

swine wrote:
Would you care to prove me wrong instead of piling BS up on top of all the other BS that's blowing my way?

As an expert in BS you can dissern that all thats coming your wayis onlyBS after it assists you in getting the freedom and peace and sanity that comes when you see that it's all BS. My great grandmother, and expert in telling BS storiesonce used a thorn to remove a thorn from my palm. Then, she threw away both thorns.

Is it possible that a person could dream up the most outrageous, absurd, unbelievable BS imaginable? Is it also possible that theperson could then present that outrageous, absurd, unbelievable BS to people conditioned to listen toBS. Is it also possible that people trained to listen toBS could then believe an outrageous, absurd, and totally unbelievable pile of BS. When your near to drowning,neck deep in BS, sanity usually kicks in and one does ones best toclimb out of it. If we, as you suggestareheapingBS upon you in container loads, why do you continue to wallow in it?

"And the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire." Haz.