• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound OC Report........

Just Us

imported post

01/28/10

Joannes Fabric outside of Tacoma Mall

Next, Office Max were one of the employees that Ihad a question for sawand said (not loudly)you got a gun, then slightly covered his mouth saying daaaaamn.Younger kid. I let him know it's perfectly legal and Washington your lawfully able to carry it out in the open. Pulled a copy of the pamphlet out of my pocket, showed him, and let him know I carry the RCWs everywhere I go. Knowledge he acquired.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

1/29 Champion Arms; my pledge to shoot one box a week this year.

1/29 Albertsons on HWY 99 in Federal Way. In to buy some chicken for dinner. A glance and a hello by one gentleman. Off the the register to pay and a glance down by the cashier. Once again nothing happened.

Just Us

imported post

2/2/10

Chevron in Spanaway

Fred Meyers Puyallup 176st

I thought we had more people down here??

Stryker

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Just Us wrote:
1/31/10

$1 Chinese Food inSpanaway
I would love some Chinese food for a $1.

My last $1 Chinese food cost $350 in follow up medical care. No thank you!

2/1:

Cabella's followed by some Costco gasoline in Lacey

2/2:

Fred Meyer (176th Puyallup)

Barbershop (160th Puyallup)

Holey 1

imported post

Good Gawd, sounds like you guys spend most of yer time drivin' around hither n' yon just lookin' for a place to socialize. Me, I'm happier if I don't have to leave my "estate" (house yard shop and garage) in PO for a week at a time, two weeks is even better. No one in, no one out just makes me happy.
That being said I'm always heeled er double heeled if you will. Home or away, makes no difference to me. OC, CC or IC, whatever acronym suits the situation. I haven't had any trouble in the 10 years I've been carryin' here in WA or the 20 yrs all around the country previous to that. Haven't had so much as a question asked. Now I've probably jinxed it. I'll most likely be "illegally detained" on my next trip out.
I carry in Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Port Orchard, Bremerton, Silverdale,
Poulsbo,and Port Gamble. Places like Home Depot, Lowes, Mclendons Hardware, McDonalds, Shari's, Subway, Harbor Freight, Interwest metals, Navy City Metals, Mary's guns, American Equipment, McGuire bearings,
Fastenal, Tacoma Screw, and yes even The Artful Ewe yarn shop in Port Gamble. My wife's big on the fiber arts, spinning weaving, knitting, custom yarn design and production blah blah blah. And she shoots like her 45 was her Siamese twin. It just seems to know where she wants lead to be and puts it there. She also carries everywhere.
That's my report an' I'ma stickin' with it.

Holey 1

imported post

Oh but you have run into me, I'm just in the background blending in.
I was at the Longlake meeting that changed kitsap county park rules, Puallup after Jarhead was molested, Shari's and a few others. I'm just not a stand out person by design. I enjoy my privacy and support only a couple of causes I truly believe in, this being one of them.

Just Us

imported post

2/4/10

Federal Way:

Sound Lending, a business office.

Fred Meyers, going in as LEO was helping someone out (by the arm).

Just Us

imported post

2/5/10

Freddies, Federal way had some deli food and sat inside and ate.

Starbucks outside Freddies,sat outside 25 or so minutes.:D:D:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Spy supply, Parkland

Plus more in Spanaway

Couple looks but nothing special.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

2/6 Starbucks/McDonald's @ The Crossing in Federal Way!

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg