• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks Spanaway

DEROS72

I just recieved a call from Eric Wilkerson at KING 5 the guy that did the Starbucks story.I gave him the background and put him in touch with Tom.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
"Full Exposure of gun rights group gives "Open Carry" new meaning" ... news at 11.

Borat-Thong-Swimsuit.jpg

DEROS72

Show who I was standing next to in that pic...Dave Reichert. I can't get the pic to upload maybe you could upload the entire pic..

Last edited:

Deleted_User

Between Josh and this, IDK which I am more angry about. We'll chat Saturday! I'll be there +3 or more. My dad is catching wind of this right now as well.

Rune

While I don't post often, I do keep track and watch the forums to see what is going on. I've just finished reading this entire thread, and have to say that I am appalled by the lack of respect for your rights that the officers showed. You were very obviously brow beaten and intimidated into providing ID. I think given the situation you handled it as well as possible with regards to your safety and liberties. Job Well Done! I wish I could attend the rally on Sat, however I already had other plans made, so I will have to be there in spirit only. Though after seeing the News report and the spokesman's flagrant attitude of "we can do whatever we want", if you decide to pursue this through the court system, I'll chip in whatever I can. Again, Good Job.

.45ACPaddy

Count me in! I've been giving some thought to what I'd say if the media wanted to ask me questions, and how I could word it and in what order so they'd have a hard time taking small clips, and the entire idea in whole would make it through to the screen.

tombrewster421

Count me in! I've been giving some thought to what I'd say if the media wanted to ask me questions, and how I could word it and in what order so they'd have a hard time taking small clips, and the entire idea in whole would make it through to the screen.

We should all just read from a short and concise script so they have nothing else to put up there but what we want heard.

jt59

Update to FOIA request

An update to my FOIA request....I spoke to a lady from LESA (I don't know what that annoying intermittent, but regular beeping thingy was)....

She is unable to find any report or information on the contact at this point. I clarified the information, time, date, and referred her to the KIRO report and Ed Troyers statement....

Wow, says she....I'll contact them and get back to you....

This is getting interesting..

On another note, I thought it was also interesting that the claim of safety of the public by Mr. Troyer and especially the reference to the special class of Barista's in light of the comparison of a law abiding citizen to a convicted violent felon in the Parkland incident, was the justification for the contact, detainment and ID demand...but alarmingly enough, the officers at the scene didn't actually feel threatend enough to actually disarm anybody (Tom) in the whole episode in the interests of both their personal and public safety.

We should bring them a shovel with a longer handle....the hole is just getting deeper.

Last edited: