• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Surry County Commonwealth's Attorney

user

Accomplished Advocate
He's going to do a plea. There won't be much of a show. What will be interesting is whether he gets a sweetheart deal, like plead guilty to reckless, six months on the license and a five hundred dollar fine, three suspended.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
He's going to do a plea. There won't be much of a show. What will be interesting is whether he gets a sweetheart deal, like plead guilty to reckless, six months on the license and a five hundred dollar fine, three suspended.
It as much about being seen (saying that we know) as it is seeing what transpires :cool:

Repeater

Done and done.

Super-Duper!

We are 'The Watchmen' -- okay, and Watchwomen, too.

We are watching you, Jerry Kurl. :)

watchmen1.jpg

user

Accomplished Advocate
Here's my recommendation (particularly since I'm not getting on that gaul-derned ferry, I'll be coming down I-64):

Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que
447 E Rochambeau Dr,
Williamsburg, VA 23188-2145

http://www.pierces.com/directions.asp

757-565-2955

I haven't actually been there for several years, but it was sho' good eatin' last time I was.

I'm thinking I could be there at about 11:30.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Here's my recommendation (particularly since I'm not getting on that gaul-derned ferry, I'll be coming down I-64):

Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que
447 E Rochambeau Dr,
Williamsburg, VA 23188-2145

http://www.pierces.com/directions.asp

757-565-2955

I haven't actually been there for several years, but it was sho' good eatin' last time I was.

I'm thinking I could be there at about 11:30.

What is the occasion - I must have missed something - and what date/day?

user

Accomplished Advocate
What is the occasion - I must have missed something - and what date/day?

Tuesday, February 17, 2015; Poindexter traffic cases tbh at 2:00 p.m. at the Wmsbg/James City Co GDC. Don't want to have to sit through that on an empty stomach, and it'd be nice to have an occasion to meet up with some of the local folks, anyway.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Tuesday, February 17, 2015; Poindexter traffic cases tbh at 2:00 p.m. at the Wmsbg/James City Co GDC. Don't want to have to sit through that on an empty stomach, and it'd be nice to have an occasion to meet up with some of the local folks, anyway.

Ah so, I disremembered.

Indeed worthy of a road trip - will mark my calendar.

hafnhaf

Pierces is still great! And they have the best onion rings. Btw, ordering a burger will slow your order down to a crawl. Stick with the Bbq.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Is it kidnapping when you like chocolate and get in the van willingly?

Think that will be Skid's story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm also gona tell the judge that :shocker: you had a GUN!!!!!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!ONEONEONE!!!!

(I see absolutely no need to tell the judge that I also had one.)

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm also gona tell the judge that :shocker: you had a GUN!!!!!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!ONEONEONE!!!!

(I see absolutely no need to tell the judge that I also had one.)

stay safe.
You won't have to......your reputation preceeds you. :p

Last edited:

va_tazdad

Probably won't be anything to set through if it is his 1st time, he will find a bottom feeder to point that out and ask the judge for ASAP.

Poindexter will never be held to a "higher standard" as he should, even though he is a C/A, because he could never make the grade.

May just see if I can ride along with Skid as long as he doesn't mind my snoring during the drive down and back.

Want Pointy to see "men with guns" again. Last time I think he wet himself. ;>)

Last edited:

user

Accomplished Advocate
This isn't the first time up, he's got a lawyer already - I just hope the J.C.Co/Wmsbg C/w is concerned about the appearance of giving another C/w a sweetheart deal. Has anyone alerted Mothers Against Drunk Driving?