• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TEA PARTY IN SEARCHLIGHT

Kathy England

imported post

I'd like to attend but I'm not sure if I'll make it. I work nights so it won't leave me much time to sleep and I've been fighting a nasty cold for 2 weeks now. This might just be worth the missed sleep. If I'm there, I'll definitely be carrying...I probably won't decide 'til last minute if its OC or CC.

Philthy Phil

imported post

Philthy girl and I should be there for sure at the henderson one sunday 0C style as always don't leave home without. Let's meet somewhere beforehand[align=left][/align]

surekill44

imported post

Sorry to break it to you but the one in Henderson is on saturday just after the one in Searchlight. I will be going there after Searchlight.

45 ACP rocks

imported post

One free ticket to see Ann Coulter at the Henderson Pavillion this Saturday's. Out of town, and can't make it.

I'll email the pdf file to print out the ticket needed at the door. This is for the "VIP Donor with Special Parking $36.86" that includes reserved parking space.

I'll also forward you the Ticket Confirmation email they sent me. My name will be on both the ticket and the confirmation in case they even question the name of purchaser v. user.

For more event details, visit the event page: http://nac.eventbrite.com

Who can use it?

greengum

imported post

Attendees subject to a search - For the safety of all guests, event attendees are subject to search at any time.

WTF isn't it a public building? :banghead:

doninvegas

imported post

the city of Henderson owns the building....and the city has poster no guns in the building....

kinda like wall-mart...no weapons allowed...lol:what:

45 ACP rocks

imported post

This just sent to ticket holders:

For more information click here: Grassroots Nevada presents Ann Coulter as keynote speaker for its "Take Back Our State" event, plus welcomes the Tea Party Express III Ann Coulter will be here in a few days.
We want you to have a pleasant experience, so please read this email as it will save you from standing in long, long, long lines.
You may have heard that Ms. Coulter was prevented from speaking in Canada last week do to security concerns.
This will not happen at the Henderson because we have security that will be strickly enforced.
Some of you entered multiple tickets in your name. This is going to delay your entry into the event if not corrected as detailed below.
If you have tickets in your name that you are giving to another person, please do the following or tell the holder to:
1. The person holding the ticket must have valid ID
2. The person holding the ticket must have their name on the ticket and it must match the ID.
3. If the person holding the ticket is not the person who's name is on the ticket, then do the following;
a. Clearly print the name of the person on the ticket
b. Clearly print the email of the person on the ticket
c. Place the zip code of the person on the ticket
Doing this simple task will save you from standing in long lines.
Note: No one will be permitted into the Pavilion without a valid ticket. You will be required to exchange your eticket for an printed ticket at the event.

The event is near capacity at this time so we need everyone to help us so that we can process the crowd quickly and efficently.
Security is required to check the bags of all people entering the Pavilion.
You are PERMITTED to bring in one SEALed bottle of water and one blanket.
You'll not be allowed to enter with chairs, signs or banners.
There will be no video taping of the event permited.
Please cooperate with our security and the Henderson Police Department.
Both are extremely concerned and will quickly act for the saftey of our speakers and guests.

surekill44

imported post

NO GUNS<NO SIGNS OR POSTERS.. Thought this was about standing up for our rights. Been working on my sign for over a week, guess I will hold it outside the gates.

Kathy England

imported post

I think the no posters is for the indoor event in Henderson. I heard a radio ad for the Searchlight event an hour or two ago that encouraged posters, lawnchairs, etc.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

imported post

Just catching back up, after a victory in my last court case, WOW .... All the tea party'sI have been to were largely unorganized groups of people that got off there couch andMFG. their sign regarding their Beef with the Govt,

It's my opinion that the followers or sheeple that Pace and others are talking about would be the ones you see carrying mass produced signs that were handed to them by their union rep.

I will be packing my stainless .45 under a Gladsden flag. OC of course