• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THE BANNED--- THE LIST MAY GROW..

countryclubjoe

Today Muslims, tomorrow may be you or me or US...

DJT fear or hatred of Muslims is similar to the Antis fear of weapons or their hatred towards folks exercising their individual rights..

His violation of the Constitutions 1st amendment, 5th Amendment and 14th Amendment is a prelim to the tyranny..

American's must ask themselves, Am I proud to be an America today?.. I must confess, I AM NOT!

When the leader of the so-called free world violates Natural Rights without any regards to the consequences thereof, we all lose.

My only solace is that I did not vote for this tyranny...

Are you proud to be an American today??..

My .02

Fallschirjmäger

Would you have been proud of your country when Franklin Roosevelt (Dem) by Executive Order 9066 imprisoned over one hundred thousand of people in internment camps merely for the crime of having Japanese ancestry? Were there any terror attacks by the Nisei that we're aware of?

Last edited:

solus

CCJ, you mention this great violation of this nation's Constitution, could you articulate how the President's EO violated those conventions?

if memory serves, the Founding Fathers wrote and ratified the document(s) for this nation's citizens ~ white male citizens, mind you, as no females nor coloured nor anybody else fit into their perspective while these documents were conveived, wordsmithed, and finally ratified as we put the infrastructures of America in place.

can you point out how the affected group's 1st & 5th rights have been violated cuz last night i saw on the telly a horrific amount of free speech going on late into the night. i saw the report where a federal judge issued an injunction against the President's EO.

but those disfranchised are those who have failed to complete their paperwork and become naturalized citizens, the injunction was issued last night shows our due process works - even for those non-citizens.

you asked a question ~ my answer is yes I am!

the system works, the President got the world's attention and if you are here illegially you will be shipped home, those on visa will be further vetted, and if you are from a known hot spot- i guess you need to apply for political asylum to get here!

Joe, you wish to provide this Country's Constitutional umbrella broad spectrum rights to everyone ~ make sure they are citizens of this country and not simply visitors of from foreign lands!

ipse

yes, i am acutely aware of Niemöller's poem, but at the moment i am protected by the Constitution as i am, again at the moment, a long time born in this country, citizen, of this country. if the sky is falling time comes, I, and I alone will speak and stand up for ME!

Last edited:

OC for ME

Today Muslims, tomorrow may be you or me or US...

DJT fear or hatred of Muslims is similar to the Antis fear of weapons or their hatred towards folks exercising their individual rights..

His violation of the Constitutions 1st amendment, 5th Amendment and 14th Amendment is a prelim to the tyranny..

American's must ask themselves, Am I proud to be an America today?.. I must confess, I AM NOT!

When the leader of the so-called free world violates Natural Rights without any regards to the consequences thereof, we all lose.

My only solace is that I did not vote for this tyranny...

Are you proud to be an American today??..

My .02
Article I, Section 8, Clause 4...look it up.

Firearms Iinstuctor

They are not citizens of the USA they have no rights to enter no matter where they are from.

Now if he tried stopping legal citizens from enter there would be a problem.

Foreign nationals have no right to be here vistas can be Revoked.

They are here at the government's whim.

solus

They are not citizens of the USA they have no rights to enter no matter where they are from.

FI, minor correction if i may be afforded to intrude...they have no rights period!!

ipse

WalkingWolf

The constitution provides rights to people, but does not give a right to immigrate. The constitution leaves that to congress, which in light of the libtard judge I am sure Congress will address the injunction. The Constitution only has jurisdiction in the US though, so we can keep anybody out of the country, once they get here then we have to use due process.

The closest right I can see to immigration is the right to travel, IIRC was taken from privileges and immunity clause. That clause though was for travel between US states, not foreign states. It truly is unconstitutional based on the first amendment to institute a policy based solely on religion, but his EO was based on country of origin.

IMO executive orders must be eliminated, they are an abomination the was abused by all presidents. But Obama set the standard for abuse, where was this judge.

Fallschirjmäger

FI, minor correction if i may be afforded to intrude...they have no rights period!!

You would be incorrect to make such a sweeping statement.
Even the most illegal of illegal immigrants is protected under (most of) the Constitution. At a minimum and just off the top of my head, the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 13th Amendments.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
To have any rights in this country you have to be in this country. When you come into an international airport from an other country you are in an area of the airport know as no mans land. Until that foreigner clears customs they ain't in the United States of by GOD America.

They can be denied entry, and put back on a plane and sent home.

WalkingWolf

To have any rights in this country you have to be in this country. When you come into an international airport from an other country you are in an area of the airport know as no mans land. Until that foreigner clears customs they ain't in the United States of by GOD America.

They can be denied entry, and put back on a plane and sent home.

Exactly, that is why they should fly to Canada, or Mexico. I am guessing that they will welcome them. I believe a couple airlines are going to enforce the EO keeping them from even getting on the plane in the first place.

Last edited:

HPmatt

Glad this Commander-in-Chief takes his duty to protect America seriously. As previously noted, the Congress has control over immigration and grant of citizenship. The law that President Trump is enforcing is The Terrorist Prevention Act of 2015 that Obama used to stop entry from the same 7 countries.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...s-ripped-press-new-one-for-bias-mistakes.html

The Executive Order is Constitutional too:

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...n-entry-seven-muslim-majority-countries-legal

I woke up this morning with full Soros funded agit-prop on all media, but I
am very glad we finally have a CIC protecting everyday US citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solus

You would be incorrect to make such a sweeping statement.
Even the most illegal of illegal immigrants is protected under (most of) the Constitution. At a minimum and just off the top of my head, the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 13th Amendments.

you are partially correct as there is a the following caveat...(from 1896 Wong Win v. United States ruling) quote: It must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection...unquote

so if you are outside the country traveling on a green card or visa...to meet the spirit and intent of the 1896 ruling are not they are not within the territory!

ipse

btw thanks, again i have learned something i was not aware of...kudos it is appreciated

Fallschirjmäger

you are partially correct as there is a the following caveat...(from 1896 Wong Win v. United States ruling) quote: It must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection...unquote

so if you are outside the country traveling on a green card or visa...to meet the spirit and intent of the 1896 ruling are not they are not within the territory!
How many illegal immigrants are NOT inside the country or it's territories or possessions?
And, how many illegal immigrants have green cards or visas?

solus

How many illegal immigrants are NOT inside the country or it's territories or possessions?
And, how many illegal immigrants have green cards or visas?

hummm, guess the Immigration and Nationality Act (§ 212(f)) gives the president plenary power to “by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants.” Clearly, the president has the authority to block any non-citizen – including refugees, green card holders, and foreign students – from entering the country. Also, for purposes of deportation, there is no difference between a green card holder or a holder of a non-immigrant visa. No foreign national who has not yet obtained citizenship has an affirmative right to re-enter the country.

https://www.conservativereview.com/...utive-order-fact-fiction#sthash.kTHnNqiN.dpuf

pesky federal statutes giving Presidential proclamation to muck up things.

ipse

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Would you have been proud of your country when Franklin Roosevelt (Dem) by Executive Order 9066 imprisoned over one hundred thousand of people in internment camps merely for the crime of having Japanese ancestry? Were there any terror attacks by the Nisei that we're aware of?

I think you are pointing out that the government is not the country, not the nation.

If so, +100.

solus

Exactly, that is why they should fly to Canada, or Mexico. I am guessing that they will welcome them. I believe a couple airlines are going to enforce the EO keeping them from even getting on the plane in the first place.

Canada's PM reiterates his open invitations to the refugees
this evening...
Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque's president told reporters on Sunday.
A witness told Reuters that up to three gunmen fired on about 40 people inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Centre.

ipse

added: and they tightly control firearms..

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Canada's PM reiterates his open invitations to the refugees
this evening...
Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque's president told reporters on Sunday.
A witness told Reuters that up to three gunmen fired on about 40 people inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Centre.

ipse

added: and they tightly control firearms..

I'm sorry, solus, but your text has become so small I can no longer read your text on my 1366x768 monitor.

Have you considered just posting your message without formatting so that others can actually read it?

since9

Campaign Veteran
Am I proud to be an America today?.. I must confess, I AM NOT!

So sorry to hear that, countryclubjoe. Might I suggest Venezuela?

Gee, have you actually read it? I have. It's entitled, Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements. <-- Click to read.

What you're failing to understand is that Trump's executive order merely directs his administration to follow the law, namely, the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.) (INA), the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Public Law 109 367) (Secure Fence Act), and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (Public Law 104 208 Div. C) (IIRIRA).

And yes, I'm very proud to be an American today. When I received my Presidential commission in June of 1989, I took at oath of office:

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I have spent twenty-eight years upholding that oath, twenty years of which were on active duty. That oath never expires.

I do not take any president's word for it, and that includes the current gentleman sitting in the White House. Instead, I run it to ground.

What I have largely discovered over the last ten days is that most people who are still bashing President Trump are either:

- drinking the same old democrat Kool-Aide
- regurgitating liberal news while failing to go to the source of a comment or statement
- just making stuff up

Then again, that's hardly surprising, as that's precisely what the media itself has done against Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy, and yet they did precisely the opposite since Obama announced his own candidacy.

Is the media biased? Undeniably. Except, however, in the eyes of all those who're drinking from the media faucet. This whimsical farce is a prime example of fake news drivel, but it restates some common threads of, for lack of a better term, sheer stupidity among Trump-bashers. More mainstream sources like ABC, CBS, and NBC are more guarded, but they're still pretty far out to lunch when it comes to being able to differentiate the ridiculous from reality.

Before you go full libtard in response, take some time to recall WHY President Trump penned his order on immigration: Because it's already the law, namely, the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.) (INA), the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Public Law 109 367) (Secure Fence Act), and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (Public Law 104 208 Div. C) (IIRIRA).

No nation can afford unbridled immigration, especially from countries whose fundamental set of beliefs includes the destruction of other nations by infiltration and conquering from within.

Have a nice day.

ETA: "Would you rather protect illegals who flaunted our laws to come here and someone who committed crimes while here or law abiding American citizens who shouldn't have to lose police protection because they live in a sanctuary city?" - Judge Jeanine Pirro

Last edited: