• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Tale of Henrico - Chapter 2 in a Ferry Tale - Arrested for following the law

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thank God. The world is right and safe again! ;>)
Wouldn't go quite that far, but Peter is working on it.

Iron willed, steely eyed, handsome young videographer generally gets what he wants...and Justice was his name.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Indeed it all adds up!

Paper and electronic checks payable to:
Virginia Legal Defense
P.O. Box 100
Broad Run, VA 20137

For Account of Graham C.

or

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
There is a lot going on behind the scenes on this - many very interesting things have come to light - all good for Scouser. Hopefully this will yield great benefit to the OC community - Henrico could contribute positively in particular ways and become the good guys.

In the meanwhile, please refrain from public speculation regarding details that have not been released yet. There is no desire to give the opposition any idea of where this is going or how.

TFred

There is a lot going on behind the scenes on this - many very interesting things have come to light - all good for Scouser. Hopefully this will yield great benefit to the OC community - Henrico could contribute positively in particular ways and become the good guys.

In the meanwhile, please refrain from public speculation regarding details that have not been released yet. There is no desire to give the opposition any idea of where this is going or how.
That would be refreshing! As long as Scouser is made whole in the process, that sounds like a good outcome.

TFred

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
That would be refreshing! As long as Scouser is made whole in the process, that sounds like a good outcome.

TFred

Unfortuneately, I think there is always some scarring - memory of the injury. Hopefully that which tests us, makes us stronger in the end.

It takes pressure and heat to make a diamond - can't delete the first two, so we work to make the gem.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Virginia Legal Defense
P.O. Box 100
Broad Run, VA 20137

For Account of Graham C.

or

B. Reddy

Easy Peasy

Donation sent. Feels better than banging my head on the desk.

FYI- with Bank of America, to pay via the Interwebs, set up a "Pay an Individual" account, put "For Account of Graham C." in the "Identifying Info" field.

At the last field that asks for a phone number, "555-555-5555" works just dandy.

Virginia Legal Defense
P.O. Box 100
Broad Run, VA 20137
For Account of Graham C.

TFred

Donation sent. Feels better than banging my head on the desk.

FYI- with Bank of America, to pay via the Interwebs, set up a "Pay an Individual" account, put "For Account of Graham C." in the "Identifying Info" field.

At the last field that asks for a phone number, "555-555-5555" works just dandy.

Virginia Legal Defense
P.O. Box 100
Broad Run, VA 20137
For Account of Graham C.

Or you could just use the actual phone number for Virginia Legal Defense! :)

(540) 347-2430

TFred

Last edited:

Stand Watie

Nice 1st post - jumped in with both feet!

Question - do all of your checks have that same number

Nope. pure irony. Didn't even realize it had that number on the check until after I'd signed it. Google-wiki the name on that check and you'll see that my grandfather (X 11) was giving a giant middle finger to the crown's prosecution at least as early as the late 1600's.

Came over here from another gun rights message board that skidmark posts on.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Nope. pure irony. Didn't even realize it had that number on the check until after I'd signed it. Google-wiki the name on that check and you'll see that my grandfather (X 11) was giving a giant middle finger to the crown's prosecution at least as early as the late 1600's.

Came over here from another gun rights message board that skidmark posts on.

1 - what name on the check?

2 - Sure, blame me! (FYI, OCDO - and especially the Virginia section - does not have a designated scapegoat.)

stay safe.