• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is why I have no respect for the courts anymore.

Logan 5

Freedom1Man, I listened to the first video. That's BS. Of course the woman doesn't know what a FRN is. They have not been educated on it. And you, Freedom1Man, are taking advantage of their ignorance so you can scoff and jest because of their disadvantage. What else do you do? Put graphite powder on a wheelchair wheel-rims?

YOU are doing this to the court system for whatever reason you claim to have, making enemies out of the court system for more than just yourself. And when the court is tired of your crap is hard on you, you go whining about how terrible they are not realizing that you started the problem. Let me explain to you this thing about respecting the system. You don't have to like it or agree with it, but you should respect it.

So I take back my apology and I will say that you are not respectful of anyone. You're doing this to make yourself feel bigger than them. Well you're not. That's the crap bullies do.

The Prosecutor stated " The statute is ridiculous " LOL

CCJ
Who what when and where?

Freedom1Man

Freedom1Man, I listened to the first video. That's BS. Of course the woman doesn't know what a FRN is. They have not been educated on it. And you, Freedom1Man, are taking advantage of their ignorance so you can scoff and jest because of their disadvantage. What else do you do? Put graphite powder on a wheelchair wheel-rims?

YOU are doing this to the court system for whatever reason you claim to have, making enemies out of the court system for more than just yourself. And when the court is tired of your crap is hard on you, you go whining about how terrible they are not realizing that you started the problem. Let me explain to you this thing about respecting the system. You don't have to like it or agree with it, but you should respect it.

So I take back my apology and I will say that you are not respectful of anyone. You're doing this to make yourself feel bigger than them. Well you're not. That's the crap bullies do.

Who what when and where?

Nope, bullies demand your lunch money and then beat you up if it's not in the form of the correct denominations (the courts).

The bullies are given money stealing power and then tell people that if they don't pay up they will go to jail, lose this or that, etc and then whine when you use what is legal to pay them.

I paid the court in Kirkland over 500 1 dollar coins ZERO problems. I told the guy about the other courts and HE even told me that they are supposed to accept the payment and have that be that.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...I paid the court in Kirkland over 500 1 dollar coins ZERO problems. I told the guy about the other courts and HE even told me that they are supposed to accept the payment and have that be that.

How many people were in line behind you while all this took place?