• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time for my CPL..where do I go?

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
Well that wasn't what I meant;). I was saying move some of the single threads and combine them into ONE.:banana:

This way we only have about 10 stickies to wrangle instead of ..... your guess is as good as anyones :p

I was thinking, we take all of his questions and put together a seminar of some sort, and hold it at various gun shops around the state.:lol:

Raggs

In fairness I don't think it is just the number of posts, it is the perceived lack of reading posts that have been pointed out to him, such as the new? start here post from theQ

FreeInAZ

+1

I was thinking, we take all of his questions and put together a seminar of some sort, and hold it at various gun shops around the state.:lol:

Outstanding Shadow Bear! The most outstanding post I have ever read here! You Sir are a Genius! :D

His questions & posts are typical of most newbies here. It would make others who are more timid than Mike feel more comfortable to hear questions read & answered. Then leave them an opening to ask their own. Again, OUTSTANDING S.B. :cool:

[video=youtube;NoptofKbQ04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoptofKbQ04[/video]

Last edited:

MikeTheGreek

Oh! Also, the guy who owned the place that I went (who is also a police officer), saw my firearm and told me that with OC, if people call the police then OCers will get charged with Disorderly Conduct and Disturbing the peace. lolol.

Wtf?

FreeInAZ

Oh! Also, the guy who owned the place that I went (who is also a police officer), saw my firearm and told me that with OC, if people call the police then OCers will get charged with Disorderly Conduct and Disturbing the peace. lolol.

Wtf?

Mike this is code speak for: me and my pals are the only ones who should carry oc. If you do it we will spank you with false charges that will get tossed, but it will cost you a few grand. See bullies and lunch money for a clear definition. :rolleyes:

MKEgal

MikeTheGreek said:
That's a bit (wayyyy) more than I was expecting to pay haha, since I believe I still have to pay another 150 at the Wayne Country Clerks office to get everything processed.
If you need to wait a little while to save up the money, you could also wait to get into the lower-priced (and from the sounds of it, more reputable) class.
If that's not what you meant, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding... what does the clerk's fee have to do with what you pay someone to teach you?

TheQ

Wtf?

Glad you saved $50 by not going with Rick...

MikeTheGreek

Haha...you guys are funny. I've been reading the links and stuff The Q sent me religiously the last few days, I don't think I'll need a lawyer :p

I will definitely be hitting some OC seminars too.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
Haha...you guys are funny. I've been reading the links and stuff The Q sent me religiously the last few days, I don't think I'll need a lawyer :p

I will definitely be hitting some OC seminars too.
I still think, if you have a question that you feel can't wait for a seminar, ask it. You may get some people who'll bitch and moan about it, but someone will answer your question in a polite manner too.

I know I will, if I know the answer. If I don't, I'll look it up.

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
I still think, if you have a question that you feel can't wait for a seminar, ask it. You may get some people who'll bitch and moan about it, but someone will answer your question in a polite manner too.

I know I will, if I know the answer. If I don't, I'll look it up.

Questions good- saving $50 on a third rate instructor, priceless.....

griffin

Indeed! And by all means start a new thread for it. ;)

twak.gif

FreeInAZ

Hey Mike could you post your CPL instructors name so others can AVOID her like the plague?

Last edited: