• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time for my CPL..where do I go?

FreeInAZ

Didn't see it until after the class!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

Well you should at least comment on her page about the inaccuracies you were taught as her student & after researching the law you should suggest she update her course material.

griffin

I see that someone commented that she taught that you are only allowed to carry one pistol at a time! Wow.

scot623

I see that someone commented that she taught that you are only allowed to carry one pistol at a time! Wow.

This chick is an idiot. From her FB page in response to my question...

Refuse to Be a Victim "I do teach the class. It is not written anywhere on the Michigan.gov website. If you look on your CPL licence, it says Pistol (singular). It WAS years ago, a. Concealed Pistols License!"

Someone posted the law explaining singular and plural and she STILL won't believe it. WOW.

Last edited:

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
This chick is an idiot. From her FB page in response to my question...

Refuse to Be a Victim "I do teach the class. It is not written anywhere on the Michigan.gov website. If you look on your CPL licence, it says Pistol (singular). It WAS years ago, a. Concealed Pistols License!"

Someone posted the law explaining singular and plural and she STILL won't believe it. WOW.
Yup, that was my post. I just replied, posting part of a response I received from the MIAG back in 2003 when I asked them the question about carrying more than one pistol on a CPL.