• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Victim gives gun to woman who wanted to shoot him.....DUH!

Verd

Campaign Veteran
I'd be careful about saying that people on here don't understand the law. In fact, I'd dare say the majority of people on here know the law better than most cops. That said, you have stated many times that he was murdered, and the definition of murder is very specific- he was killed, it was a homicide, but she was acquitted by a jury of her peers, so she did not commit murder. She will have to live with this for the rest of her life.

+1

Grimes

This is a thread on why gun safety is important.

Now back to jaydaves, I'm sorry for your loss, BUT throwing a 5 year old temper tantrum on a public forum is no way to put your thought in.

If your really family, then yeah, you'll defend "their" reasoning no matter what, even if they were not being smart. You'll cry and complain that it wasn't their fault, but in the end, it truly was. Alcohol may have played a part, but all the alcohol did was show how he did not understand gun safety and he should not have had it anywhere nearby.

This just shows how a lot of the youth today takes things for granted and doesn't think before they act and all it does is further reinforce the idea that the youth today is not the brightest and should not have responsibility.

Now I don't care if your family with the "victim", but judging by the way your ranting, your likely in the age group between 16 and 19 and think that cussing at someone is the best way to get your point across. All it does is make you seem crazy and no one will listen to your argument. Simple as that. It's easy to type that sort of personal assault garbage on a forum, but in the real world, all that will do is get you into hot water.

Try and grow up a little and have a civilized conversation, where arguments don't involve name calling.

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
A Girl did it, so that makes it OK...

She didn't have a gun, so she has already ruled herself too irresponsible to own one.

Was handing it to her dumb? Of course.

Is pointing a gun at someone's head and pulling the trigger murder? Absolutely.

She is a willful murderer. But her gender will get her special treatment, as always. Being born with ovaries means you can get away with anything you want. Always has, always will.

Last edited: