• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where Did You Carry Today And How Did It Go

Redbaron007

St. Charles is great!

Didn't really notice and "LOOKS" but then again I wasn't wearing the man thong!

OMG!! :eek:

The thought of a man thong or even worse, without.........I cannot unburn those images!!! :shocker:

Please....no pics!!! :lol: ;)

What happens in St Charles...stays in St Charles!! :lol:

Festus_Hagen

Have not posted on this subject for awhile. I will again now. ;)

Yesterday the wife and I went to Columbia to get some Hu Hot. :banana: . I have recently lost some weight and i feel more comfortable about tucking my shirts in, I actually prefer it. Before we left I put on my XD9 with my shirt tucked in. It was nice out, so I didn't bother to wear a jacket. We stopped at Dollar tree on the way there, walking all through the store, talking to employees and customers. Had no problems whatsoever. We then went to Hu Hot and I sat with my gun on the outside of the booth ( I like to face the door ) . Made 3 trips through the line with he wife, talked to people and mingled ... no problems. The manager had to come over to me and look at my phone ( I get a discount on Foursquare .. 30% off ! ) , and he knelt down right next to the pistol and we talked about the special. Again, no problems. We headed to Wal Mart and did our shopping, just to see a different one. Walked all around with no trouble until I was waiting on the wife in the restroom. I went to sporting goods and was looking at what ammo they had. A kid with a WM jacket comes up and asks me if I want to see any ammo. I politely told him no, I already had plenty. As I browsed, he stood to my right, just kinda adjusting stuff ... trying to look like he was suppose to be there. So I go to look at the AR's they had in the case. He walks over by where they were and does the same thing in a different spot . :lol: I just chuckeled and walked on to find the wife...

On the way out a ... drunk guy or somethin' standin' outside told my wife to "watch it" , as she was going in between traffic that was letting her go through. He then said something about "next thing is you'll be filing a lawsuit" . I then just said "whatever" to him as I walked by. He then said to me , " Your STUPID, that's what it is ! " .:lol::lol::lol:

No, I didn't draw down on him . ;)

usmcbess

White Castle

For some strange reason every time I visit the White Castle in Eureka I have at least one person ask me about my weapon. Had two groups ask about it on saturday when me and my brother ate there.
Earlier in the day I OC'd at the Eureka Mcdonald's with two Eureka PD standing in line with me. They are really good about not giving me trouble.

Jake8x7

Activist Member
Today I open carried for the first time in public. Fished on my citys pier with no problems. Really enjoyed it :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

mspgunner

For some strange reason every time I visit the White Castle in Eureka I have at least one person ask me about my weapon. Had two groups ask about it on saturday when me and my brother ate there.
Earlier in the day I OC'd at the Eureka Mcdonald's with two Eureka PD standing in line with me. They are really good about not giving me trouble.

I go to Eureka a lot also, never any problems!

Festus_Hagen

Today I went to the Central Bank location at Ellis and hwy 54. Made a deposit, had my XD on, shirt tucked in . Engaged in conversation with teller and the guy who does loans. No talk of guns, no funny looks. I then went to Schulte's, walked around, got stuff to BBQ as well as some beer. Again, no trouble.

Went to Wal Mart Yesterday with the wife shopping. Stadium location, same deal. No problems. :)

Festus_Hagen

Went to Columbia to meet a fellow shooter and do some trading. We met at Hooters, got out and shook hands, then proceeded to show the firearms we brought to trade. We were in the parking lot for about 10 minutes or so, guns visible as we looked them over. We then put them in our trunks and went inside. We were both OC'ing with my gun exposed to the outside where a family was sitting with 2 kids. We stayed an hour or so chatting and looking :uhoh: around at the scenery. No troubles, the gals were very nice to us and no cops called. Before that I met a few guys in Jamestown in the square at the bank. We had 3-4 AR's out in front of the bank showing what we had to trade and such...lmao, we didn't even think about it for a bit, then someone mentioned it. My Dad is a deputy in that county, so I felt like I would be OK .:lol:

So far, Columbia has never posed a problem. California same way, but it's a smaller town. Jeff City, same, no troubles at all.

Jeepalive

OCed for the first time yesterday getting gas in reno, Nevada then went to subway and chevronin Dayton, Nevada. No problems at all. Don't think they even noticed. All in all it was a good time and will be doing it everyday now.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk